What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Business - game discussion

Rikmondo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sent a request for help on my port, for those of you who want to help out and work towards the selfless achievement.....

Name: Rikmondo City name: Rikville Level:47. Needs: Drills, please.

jekstrom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sent a request for help on my port, for those of you who want to help out and work towards the selfless achievement.....

Name: Rikmondo City name: Rikville Level:47. Needs: Drills, please.

I am willing but don't have the factories yet. Working on the cosmetics plant and onto the mine upgrades. I keep an eye on the friends section for opportunities to be selfless. City name Strom town, jekstrom2005 is the user name.

jekstrom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yep straight away, my concern is I have no way of proving that I did in fact finish before the deadline :(

It has not been 10 days yet since the start. Send a snapshot of the achievement, it will have a date.

ncrate

iPF Novice
Reaction score
How many teas need to be made to place in top 100?

city name: normal town. name: nickeli

ncrate

iPF Novice
Reaction score
With the demand for medals, 200 should be safe.

Oh jeez!!!! Thanks. I placed 41 with muffins and I had 247. I hope I finish my bridge in time. It's nearly impossible

GAB IV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My ship needs vegetable ragu if anyone has any :)

Amanda, I will have one in the hour. I also have ingredients on hand for another after that. I usually do vegetables while I sleep. And I just got up.

[ city name: Sprawlville level 56 player: GAB IV from western mass USA need free gifts ]

Mandalou

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Amanda, I will have one in the hour. I also have ingredients on hand for another after that. I usually do vegetables while I sleep. And I just got up.

[ city name: Sprawlville level 56 player: GAB IV from western mass USA need free gifts ]

Awesome!

ncrate

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Have you all had any luck with level 11 or lower players

GAB IV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Awesome just got a steel detail! Such joy from a simple surprise lol. Thought I'd share a pic of an outing I went on yesterday below. Was such a nice pic.

Attachments

• image-2706130572.png
    image-2706130572.png
    639.8 KB · Views: 119

Most reactions

Latest posts