What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Business - game discussion

Arcadia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think I'm approaching a super massive black hole.

I have just finished the 1000 energy part of River Bridge and it took me longer than I had expected. Not that I was tardy or derelict in my duties but simply time travels slower in the GI world.

I got a stop watch and timed the last 30 minutes game time. It took 30:12. As if the tasks aren't tough enough!

{City: Arcadia} {Player Name: Arcadia} {Level 60} likes hammers

makoadef

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How about the completed specs?

I never started hydro plant. The info I gave is what I collected since the start of these tasks from this forum and Facebook just did not put them in wikia as I was getting them. I just kept writing them down as soon as someone mentioned something.

city:mikeyville lvl61 id:makoadef anchorage,ak USA

makoadef

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Actually as an out of work programmer I am amazed at how stable this game is. It is such a complex simulation. There must be over 100000 if then constructs alone. Many of them nested inside other if then statements

I get errors on a lot less than 1,000,000 lines of code :)

Maybe you can go and ask these guys for a job or start your own ;). I have no problem spending money on something I enjoy as long as what I pay for works or at least gets resolved. We will see what they have to say about my ticket and if they can't work with me it's all good I will just cut my losses and take my money somewhere else. I have been loyal since the beginning.

city:mikeyville lvl61 id:makoadef anchorage,ak USA

Fred Diggitz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My newest goal is to get the "send 90,000 people on trips" achievement using only taxis. Just got the 40,000 achievement with level 5 terminal and 5 taxis.

(Player Name: Fred Diggitz / City Name: Stank Biscuit / Level: 30 / Need: fountains and flowerbeds)

Mandalou

iPF Noob
Reaction score
IMPORTANT update

I did not effing need to demolish my fully upgraded solar plant and build another one. YOUR SOLAR PLANTS COUNT if they are lvl 2 or higher.

Collecting hard hats took about 3-5 min, with apple pies.

View attachment 40748

View attachment 40749

My admin is being upgraded, 11 hours left but since I don't have to upgrade my solar plant (7 hours saved) I will speed up the upgrade.

{Summerville; the head honcho - Elloriana, lvl 55, Charleston, SC; need hammers and trowels PLEASE!)

Oh man!!!! I just demolished mine in preparation!!!!!

jekstrom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I decided to build the cosmetic factory. 2 days for the upgrade. I hope it was the right decision. How long does it take to get a response to a ticket from GI? I put one in Thursday. Where do they respond to them? I guess I will concentrate on getting city credits from the port. With the cosmetics and mine upgraded, GI will probably change over to radio and electronics. Do I need to train lab technicians to support the cosmetic factory? Good luck everyone.

Havingfun99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I decided to build the cosmetic factory. 2 days for the upgrade. I hope it was the right decision. How long does it take to get a response to a ticket from GI? I put one in Thursday. Where do they respond to them? I guess I will concentrate on getting city credits from the port. With the cosmetics and mine upgraded, GI will probably change over to radio and electronics. Do I need to train lab technicians to support the cosmetic factory? Good luck everyone.

Guys - my ship will arrive in a few hours. If you can help me out with thickener, I have a fair chance of filling this vessel!
So, would be nice if you could....

jekstrom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guys - my ship will arrive in a few hours. If you can help me out with thickener, I have a fair chance of filling this vessel!

How do you make thickener? If I can do it, I wii.

GAB IV

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I'm trying to get thinner, you can have All my thickener. Is that the chem plant? Started a Cosmo. Oh well

[ city name: Sprawlville level 56 player: GAB IV from western mass USA need free gifts ]

OP
marsm

marsm

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm absolutely gutted. I thought I was going really well with the Bridge quest, but I've just seen that the final task requires players to donate gifts to the value of 100000 to friends on level 11 or lower. I have 1 friend on level 11 or lower!

I'll have around 3 days for the last task, but with billboards having a value of 1500, I need to give away nearly 70 in 3 days, meaning I have 2 days to add 70 friends of the right level, which is obviously impossible. I'm soooo annoyed because I've spent a number of credits trying to make some good progress and clearly it was a waste.

I don't mind a challenge, but it feels like we're being asked to do the impossible sometimes.

You can gift more than one paid gift to a player... So you won't need 70, but its a ridiculous quest all the same.

GAB IV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Today I stopped in the apple store. Bought another charger. Got a replacement for my original one the was tearing a part. Also updated my OS. The geek guy said that will probably help the time thing cheat. I'm ready to rock. Time for bed now, I close out today with just 1 steel detail of 30 recieved today for a total of 8. I got to this task with 7 plus days left and it looks I will die on the vine for these stupid details. Also got a new wireless smart router linksys ac1200. Those are my upgrades today lol

[ city name: Sprawlville level 56 player: GAB IV from western mass USA need free gifts ]

Havingfun99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do you make thickener? If I can do it, I wii.

I guess I will need 4 of them. Made in the chemical plant, fully upgraded.

I hope in 1-2 weeks to be able to produce cables, and then will start working on upgrading the radio factory.
So, if I go that way and you go the cosmetics way, one day it should be possible for us to get it filled if we coordinate.

Worked hard yesterday, so I got my 1,5 million for the 4th warehouse. 6 dairy factories running constantly with cottage cheese and 4 confectionary factories running muffins, pays well. Now closing in on 250 muffins, which should place me. Aiming for 300.

Dairy is now switched to butter, which is needed for my vessel - will have that one covered, so thickener is the key

SummerNight

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I decided to build the cosmetic factory. 2 days for the upgrade. I hope it was the right decision. How long does it take to get a response to a ticket from GI? I put one in Thursday. Where do they respond to them? I guess I will concentrate on getting city credits from the port. With the cosmetics and mine emaupgraded, GI will probably change over to radio and electronics. Do I need to train lab technicians to support the cosmetic factory? Good luck everyone.

About tickets. Click again on "new request" and look at the tabs. On the right it says please choose reason, on the left there should be your email address. They will reply to that address. They usually send couple emails confirming that they got your valuable message blah blah. In two-three business day you should receive email from a rep. They don't reply on weekends so I would expect something on Monday or Tuesday.

{Summerville; the head honcho - Elloriana, lvl 55, Charleston, SC; need hammers and trowels PLEASE!)

Most reactions