What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Business - game discussion

jekstrom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Awesome just got a steel detail! Such joy from a simple surprise lol. Thought I'd share a pic of an outing I went on yesterday below. Was such a nice pic.

[ city name: Sprawlville level 56 player: GAB IV from western mass USA need free gifts ]

Awesome tranquil picture, where were you.

GAB IV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Awesome tranquil picture, where were you.

Well I was out with a bunch of friends. We were supposed to go to this place and then lunch. But somehow I got lost from the pack and decided to find a place on my own then had pizza after. It is close to me in western mass.

[ city name: Sprawlville level 56 player: GAB IV from western mass USA need free gifts ]

ncrate

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you go offline does the products you produce for the contest count or do you have to online?

city name: normal town. name: nickeli

GAB IV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great! Thanks.

I filled one with ragu. They are like 9000. I thought I would be gifting you that but it gave me the 9000 coin. So anyone worried about losing the cost of your goods when you fill containers, don't .

Racket

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ok - my ship just arrived.

I need the thickeners. 4 containers with each one thickener. If I can get that from you guys, I will fill the vessel.

Have already filled the 4 containers with butter.
The 4 containers with motor oil, I will also be able to fill.

The only downside: I cannot fill the VIP container, it requires 3 heating belts, which is made at the pharmacy, which is not for sale regularly, and I do not have it.

Anyway, help would be much appreciated, and will let you know how it goes.

Can I fill your VIP container? I do not see it. I have a pharmacy, but want to be sure I can fill the container before dedicating so much time to it.

Anyone know if you need a chem plant for resources for a cosmetics plant? I have neither and am getting close to finishing my port.

Arcadia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Whoever is filling my shampoo requirement for the port, I am very grateful. Please let me know who you are so I can try to help you out. Thanks everyone and good luck.

When I fill a container my Avatar appears. Do you see avatars at your end?

{City: Arcadia} {Player Name: Arcadia} {Level 60} likes hammers

Havingfun99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can I fill your VIP container? I do not see it. I have a pharmacy, but want to be sure I can fill the container before dedicating so much time to it.

Anyone know if you need a chem plant for resources for a cosmetics plant? I have neither and am getting close to finishing my port.

Not this time. I have already nominated the 4 which I can for friends. Do not know if can be done for VIP - but thanks for the offer.

Most reactions

Latest posts