What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Business - game discussion

Havingfun99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I filled one with ragu. They are like 9000. I thought I would be gifting you that but it gave me the 9000 coin. So anyone worried about losing the cost of your goods when you fill containers, don't .

[ city name: Sprawlville level 56 player: GAB IV from western mass USA need free gifts ]

No - in fact you actually get a higher price than you normally would have.

MegFree

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is there any other use for the copper, silver and gold coins other than to buy the Fountain of Fortune, Bed of Roses, and Golden Flowerbed? I don't want to buy those things and then find out I should have been saving them up for something bigger and better, or that they are used in one of the contests. Thanks!

:) City: MegVille Player: MegFree1013 Level: 32 Need: Trowels From: Chicago, Illinois :)

makoadef

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have 3, but they are old ones. No new ones yet.

If you have any below lvl 11 just spam them with billboards. I did all mine with 3 people 25 I think is the max gifts someone can receive per day and you can send as many paid gifts up to there max per day.

city:mikeyville lvl61 id:makoadef anchorage,ak USA

makoadef

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can I fill your VIP container? I do not see it. I have a pharmacy, but want to be sure I can fill the container before dedicating so much time to it.

Anyone know if you need a chem plant for resources for a cosmetics plant? I have neither and am getting close to finishing my port.

Look under contracts light manufacturing an it will tell you the items you need for cosmetic plant.

jekstrom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I was out with a bunch of friends. We were supposed to go to this place and then lunch. But somehow I got lost from the pack and decided to find a place on my own then had pizza after. It is close to me in western mass.

[ city name: Sprawlville level 56 player: GAB IV from western mass USA need free gifts ]

Sounds like you need some new friends. Maybe they got lost on the way to lunch and ended in some dive bar.

jekstrom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I fill a container my Avatar appears. Do you see avatars at your end?

{City: Arcadia} {Player Name: Arcadia} {Level 60} likes hammers

Thanks Arcadia, I will make sure I support your port needs. I will have a full boat today thanks to you. First time for me.

jekstrom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Important port issue:

To let everybody know, if you are going to fill all of your containers, make sure you fill the VIP container first because as soon as you fill the last normal container, the ship sails immediately and you start the next cycle of waiting 6 hours without allowing you to get the VIP triple bonus.

Does anyone need 3 starches before I sell them off?

Last edited:

Racket

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Look under contracts light manufacturing an it will tell you the items you need for cosmetic plant.

I've been playing for 5 months and have completely ignored the contracts button.... I now see its use... Thanks!

lavamad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been playing for 5 months and have completely ignored the contracts button.... I now see its use... Thanks!

I like e contacts button it makes it so much easier to set the farm going

ncrate

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you have any below lvl 11 just spam them with billboards. I did all mine with 3 people 25 I think is the max gifts someone can receive per day and you can send as many paid gifts up to there max per day.

It says I can only send 10 gift per day? Does that number go up when you get more friends?

city name: normal town. name: nickeli

GAB IV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sounds like you need some new friends. Maybe they got lost on the way to lunch and ended in some dive bar.

Well I suppose that's possible. I was trying to follow one guy but they drove so fast we could not keep up. Finally I just went on line and looked where the place was (called glens falls or something like that). Found the place was behind us. So the guy was going so fast actually past the place. Anyhow, got there with my friend Fred, and found no one there from my group. It was a very nice place recently done. Short walk, few visitors, and nice waterfalls. Sat for a while to soak my feet. Aside from one couple making out in the middle of the falls which was awkward even to take pics.

GAB IV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It says I can only send 10 gift per day? Does that number go up when you get more friends?

No that's 10 free gifts per day. It's 25 for the paid gifts.

jekstrom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What is the benefit of the tunnel? Any happiness? Any electricity required?

ncrate

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No that's 10 free gifts per day. It's 25 for the paid gifts.

Ok great! Thanks.

Most reactions