What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Business - game discussion

SummerNight

iPF Novice
Reaction score
9 d 9 hr 4 min left. Energy collection is slow, only 209/1000 so far. With 20 per hour I can add 300-320 tomorrow. The remaining 400-500 is a problem. I can either spend another 2 days and risk missing the deadline if something goes wrong with the business cards, silver medals and stupid gifts, or refill the energy bar with credits.
Every 25 energy points cost 6 credits. Every 100 points -- 24 credits. I might consider buying 200-250 max because there is no point in spending more. It will be cheaper to buy the blueprint itself. Two more days then on to the business cards and compasses. Speaking of which, how rare are these compasses?

{Summerville; the head honcho - Elloriana, lvl 55, Charleston, SC; need hammers and trowels PLEASE!)

Last edited:

ncrate

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Desperately trying to find players under level 11. Anyone have any luck?

city name: normal town. name: nickeli

makoadef

iPF Noob
Reaction score
9 d 9 hr 4 min left. Energy collection is slow, only 209/1000 so far. With 20 per hour I can add 300-320 tomorrow. The remaining 400-500 is a problem. I can either spend another 2 days and risk missing the deadline if something goes wrong with the business cards, silver medals and stupid gifts, or refill the energy bar with credits.
Every 25 energy points cost 6 credits. Every 100 points -- 24 credits. I might consider buying 200-250 max because there is no point in spending more. It will be cheaper to buy the blueprint itself. Two more days then on to the business cards and compasses. Speaking of which, how rare are these compasses?

{Summerville; the head honcho - Elloriana, lvl 55, Charleston, SC; need hammers and trowels PLEASE!)

I got all the 3 compasses with 10 bookstores in a day.

city:mikeyville lvl61 id:makoadef anchorage,ak USA

Havingfun99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok - my ship just arrived.

I need the thickeners. 4 containers with each one thickener. If I can get that from you guys, I will fill the vessel.

Have already filled the 4 containers with butter.
The 4 containers with motor oil, I will also be able to fill.

The only downside: I cannot fill the VIP container, it requires 3 heating belts, which is made at the pharmacy, which is not for sale regularly, and I do not have it.

Anyway, help would be much appreciated, and will let you know how it goes.

makoadef

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok - my ship just arrived.

I need the thickeners. 4 containers with each one thickener. If I can get that from you guys, I will fill the vessel.

Have already filled the 4 containers with butter.
The 4 containers with motor oil, I will also be able to fill.

The only downside: I cannot fill the VIP container, it requires 3 heating belts, which is made at the pharmacy, which is not for sale regularly, and I do not have it.

Anyway, help would be much appreciated, and will let you know how it goes.

Sorry I wish I could help cost me 1.65 mil to upgrade that final upgrade and the bridge wiped my funds out and it also would take 2 days to do that upgrade so hopefully next time. Anyhows looks like the boats are extremely difficult to fill huh? They need to allow us more storage with this new port thingy cause now we all have to decide what to keep and what to sell.

scooteriggy2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ok with me being technologically dumb maybe someone else can put this in the wikia. I don't know exactly which stage and what parts but I believe that is the order they come up.

Hydro plant
1 fountain of fortune
10 tree on hill
15 papers
20 workers cost 20 energy
10 suitcasesl in buildings
15 milkshakes
15 cookies
Upgrade 3 tennis courts
Upgrade manor lvl 4
10 welders
40 aluminum
Do 1 achievement

Actually the manor upgrade is level 5. It says level 4 but I had to go to level 5 to get the check. And the workers are 20 energy each.

Havingfun99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Actually the manor upgrade is level 5. It says level 4 but I had to go to level 5 to get the check. And the workers are 20 energy each.

Offhand seems possible to do, when the list is available.
Will start preparing for it, though 40 aluminum will take some to prepare for. First person to get hit by that requirement must have felt the sledgehammer big time

scooteriggy2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Offhand seems possible to do, when the list is available.
Will start preparing for it, though 40 aluminum will take some to prepare for. First person to get hit by that requirement must have felt the sledgehammer big time

I got hit with it...the upgrading alone is nasty. Saving coins just for that and the time spent upgrading. But I know I will not finish on time so I am just not stressing over it. It looks like I am the only one on this ATM unless there are some others not posting. I post as soon as I am on the new quest.

Havingfun99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry I wish I could help cost me 1.65 mil to upgrade that final upgrade and the bridge wiped my funds out and it also would take 2 days to do that upgrade so hopefully next time. Anyhows looks like the boats are extremely difficult to fill huh? They need to allow us more storage with this new port thingy cause now we all have to decide what to keep and what to sell.

Not easy indeed. On the other side, not too difficult.
You get a notice several hours before the vessel comes to your port of what is needed.
I knew it was butter - hence, produced 20 of them (5 dairy factories at 4 each in 4 hours) before the vessel even arrived. And, I only needed 7 of them.
I started on the motor oil (have a fully upgraded oil refinary) - 4 containers with 1 oil each, will take 4 * 6 hours. Will lack 2 hours though, but might hurry the last one with credits, just to see what will happen with a full ship (provided that I get the thickener).

So, seems there is a new dimension to the game. Earlier, these igh level factories were not really worth the effort - now they are needed for the vessel. Gives the game a different balance.

Will start to slowly fill my warehouse with 1-2 of each of the heavy products for later use + start getting the heavier factories.
Just spent 10 credits on an extra storage slot - so I can start with the mine - I need the Aluminum for my radio factory and for the hydro plant.

Havingfun99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got hit with it...the upgrading alone is nasty. Saving coins just for that and the time spent upgrading. But I know I will not finish on time so I am just not stressing over it. It looks like I am the only one on this ATM unless there are some others not posting. I post as soon as I am on the new quest.

Ouch - sorry to hear.

MRevitt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have finally received my first steel detail drop after 2 days of constant checking. Only 29 to go, but only 3 days left on the challenge.

I have updated my support ticket and hope to get a response tomorrow.

jekstrom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I guess I will need 4 of them. Made in the chemical plant, fully upgraded.

I hope in 1-2 weeks to be able to produce cables, and then will start working on upgrading the radio factory.
So, if I go that way and you go the cosmetics way, one day it should be possible for us to get it filled if we coordinate.

Worked hard yesterday, so I got my 1,5 million for the 4th warehouse. 6 dairy factories running constantly with cottage cheese and 4 confectionary factories running muffins, pays well. Now closing in on 250 muffins, which should place me. Aiming for 300.

Dairy is now switched to butter, which is needed for my vessel - will have that one covered, so thickener is the key

Yes, we must coordinate, I will concentrate on getting the cosmetic plant fully upgraded, then get my mine fully upgraded. Not to mention the garage update. I will not even attempt the bridge or hydro for now. Should take about 2 weeks to get there. I may get my first full load on the ship. I need only 2 more cosmetic items to complete, all the rest I took care of. Good luck.

jekstrom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
About tickets. Click again on "new request" and look at the tabs. On the right it says please choose reason, on the left there should be your email address. They will reply to that address. They usually send couple emails confirming that they got your valuable message blah blah. In two-three business day you should receive email from a rep. They don't reply on weekends so I would expect something on Monday or Tuesday.

Thank you.

jekstrom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Whoever is filling my shampoo requirement for the port, I am very grateful. Please let me know who you are so I can try to help you out. Thanks everyone and good luck.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts