What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are you buying the iPad 2?

Are you buying an iPad 2?

• Yes, Definitely!

Votes: 389 75.1%
  • No

Votes: 73 14.1%
  • Undecided

Votes: 56 10.8%

• Total voters

danj1953

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've bought and am waiting for it to be shipped on April 22 and delivered April 29! Already have the SIM card and the leather cover. I'm getting my home computer set up to blend flawlessly (hopefully) with the iPad. Also checking out all the apps. Kindle app is number one!

Brindley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I would definitely buy one IF I could take my iPad 1 into the shop I am buying the iPad 2 from so they could exchange it so I wouldn't have to pay another £400+

akintomide

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The IPAD 2 is great and I am loving the comments and opinions about it. It is now my dream to get one. My 64GB 3G would then go to my wife who I have been indoctrinating on the use. Thank God I can share my apps with the IPAD 2 and may be able to drop the 3G as wifi only would do. Again, the 32 GB may do the trick and prices may soon crash. iPad 2 is it.

Aladyleyna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh, I won't be buying one. I got my iPad 1 in february, so I'll pretty much be wasting my money if I only use it for 2 months. Besides, I'm perfectly happy with my ipad 1. I'm not a hardcore gamer (on the iPad that is, on the PC, it's a different matter altogether), and the processor speed is perfectly fine for me right now. I'm really satisfied, and I don't see the need for upgrading.

Bludgeon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ipad 2 as good as my laptop?

I know it is cause for the most part I just browse the web. I know garage band will be my first app to buy also. What Im wondering at this point is is the Ipad virus free? I know thats a typical noob question but its something that concerns me a lot. I have been wireless now for 9 months and immediately my laptop virused out 2 times now and it didnt for 4 years being hardwired. I know Im not the tech but it looks like Ill be getting my first Ipad 2 in July hopefully if I can find a 64GB if its afforable. Safari will be a new browser for me but looking at what the Ipad can do it seems I should have got one already.

Blud

Reaction score
Bludgeon said:
I know it is cause for the most part I just browse the web. I know garage band will be my first app to buy also. What Im wondering at this point is is the Ipad virus free? I know thats a typical noob question but its something that concerns me a lot. I have been wireless now for 9 months and immediately my laptop virused out 2 times now and it didnt for 4 years being hardwired. I know Im not the tech but it looks like Ill be getting my first Ipad 2 in July hopefully if I can find a 64GB if its afforable. Safari will be a new browser for me but looking at what the Ipad can do it seems I should have got one already.

Blud

Yes. There are no iPad viruses. Simply use the device without worrying about firewall/av software, etc.

cypress

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got some good news right now and I will be getting the iPad sometime next month. I really wanted for my birthday next friday but bills came up. So everything is falling into place right now for me to get one next month. My coworker just ordered one 2 days ago a 32gb wifi.

I am gona get the 64 gb wifi white.

marcov

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine is on it's way. Should be here this week. Looking forward to giving the wife the MacBook Pro and me playing with the new iPad2.

jamelucy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
like iPad 2

I want to buy one. Still watching, don't know what that type of good, like iPad.
:ipad-front:

marcov

iPF Noob
Reaction score
marcov said:
Mine is on it's way. Should be here this week. Looking forward to giving the wife the MacBook Pro and me playing with the new iPad2.

It arrived today!

Most reactions

Latest posts