What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

richie in oman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
stewartsathome said:
I am getting null too!!!!! My other half is watching rain falling at a football stadium in Warsaw on tv and I am playing these annoyingly frustrating games on the iPad. Oh how we waste our time, am sure there must be something more constructive we should be doing but couldn't be bothered to think what :s

captain flop

Just back from watching Oman overcome Jordan in a very entertaining game. After the excitement in real life, this bug-ridden game does feel like a waste of time, as the frustrations are starting to outweigh the challenge!

musicboxi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does it worth to do the update version? Is it easier to attain a higher level to achieve the WC-quest?

I hate not able to see the usernames again. I can see the names last evening, but it doesn't work anymore this morning. It is not stable at all.

Super123 (20)

crewman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lilly2 said:
Hi all!

So, just updated too and yikes!!! still blanks and now the super magnified screen. Ughh! Since i assume we are all going for stadium items, i'll send mine out. I do have about 7 cottages/house if you are looking.

Going to spam GI with some more support inquiries. they had me going for a minute when the update said "fix major techinical issues".... ... uh, don't think so!

I am doing the same thing as Lilly the next few days. I am going to be focused on sending out the mowers.

I think a lot of us need the same items for this quest, so let's all join in and focus on sending those items at least for a couple of days.

Crewman (32)

lobe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hello....i cant update the game....bcs I am in Iran..... and i cant see my neighbors bcs they have another version!!!

adam d

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm after archive boxes x5, all inclusive bracelets x2, tv panels x3, grinding machines x3, air vent filters x3, controllers x3.

That's all for now.....;0)

lobe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi dudesssssss.....
I need archive box ...smoke detector...packaging machine...cooling chamber

Borys

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Username: Borys
Level:35
Stars: 71

Need: stadium stuff / fuel station level3 stuff(rainforced frames and tripple wires, transmitters) / hotel stuff
Provide: really lots of gifts :)

lilly2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Borys,

I'll try to add you. You don't happen to have stadium seats do you? Does anyone? I got one some how but I'm not sure it was a gift.

rickcc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry for repost, but as a group I think we need to understand this quickly related to the new football quest!!

Crewman had the great suggestion that we all just send quest items to friends for the next couple of days to get everyone able to build a stadium. However::

I want to establish if we can do this quest without spending green notes. The stadium REQUIRES friend items to finish the build. My gift list now includes The Video Board. I have also received some Goal Posts and also Robotic Lawnmower. However, I have not received any BENCH gifts. Can anyone on here gift them? If so, we're ok in general. If not, we have another shampoo on our hands...​

lilly2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
News alert!!! I knew I got a bench from somewhere! Benches, video and goal posts can be dropped from flights to RIO (seldom). So start flying to Rio as well!

lilly2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
UPDATE: benches, video boards, goal posts and lawn mowers drop (seldom) from Cyprus, Goa, Rio and New York.

Last edited:

Jkllkj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there, I need wide field binoculars, weather screen, towels and anything for the stadium. What I can gift should come out below

have:, robotic lawn mower, air conditioner, cockpit glass, welder, landing light, projector, DND sign, powerful radio transmitter, jet engine, textbook, whiteboard, fuel additives, drill machine, additional. radar

Craig.kaufman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm way behind but will help where I can. I need helmet, slide rule and text book for school and all for hotel that's been taking up valuable real estate for too long.

Czyzdustries

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No longer need flight helmet. Now need: reinforced frame, triple wire, and transmitter. Have most the usual.

Most reactions

Latest posts