What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Wilkin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi thanks for the help, I really need the Disposable Shampoo to build the hotel. I have many items to send! Add me 'Wilkin'. Thanks

Borys

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Invite me :)

Username: Borys

Level:35
Stars: 72

Need: stadium stuff(benches especially) / fuel station level3 stuff(rainforced frames and tripple wires, transmitters) / hotel stuff(shampoo, braclet, sign)

Provide: really lots of gifts :) video boards for stadium.

Frederica007

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi guys. Honestly go away for a few days and they release an update. I will go with the flow and send quest items to all so sorry if you're not questing. No buildings yet but will decide what to sell to make space for the new stuff.

And to add to those who refuse to splash the cash, I'm at level 33 and not parted with any money.

Frederica007

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh yeah. The fuel station thing. Avoid it. I can't see how it benefits you as the fuel gets more expensive. Unless the reward is stunning for completing that quest.

richie in oman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Folks

I'm updating the game tomorrow, so won't have anything useful to send til Friday. In the meanwhile, if there is anything general that is useful in completing the WC challenge, let me know and I'll send (software permitting!)

Frederica007

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Okay. I now have a Brazilian cottage and a villa. I will be converting the rest of the existing cottages to WC friendly shortly but desperately need cash to get another chunk of land for the stadium.

richie in oman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guys

I'll be updating game tomorrow to start the WC fun, but before I have anything good to send, is there anything else of the normal stuff that would help?

richie in oman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
richie in oman said:
Guys

I'll be updating game tomorrow to start the WC fun, but before I have anything good to send, is there anything else of the normal stuff that would help?

More bugs...sorry for double post.....

jimghjj

iPF Novice
Reaction score
richie in oman said:
More bugs...sorry for double post.....

It gets worse. I just realised all of my bucks have disappeared! I hate this company. Does anyone have the contact details for them so I can complain?

Pinkel3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone knows what the "null" are, dropping out the small airplane when they arrive?
They don't appear in my collection.

Pinkel5 level19 2 circustents, 2 castles, 1 stadium

lilly2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was wondering the same thing about the Null items. I am guessing maybe they are supposed to something else and it's a glitch? Wouldn't surprise me.

EstherV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Now i cannot see any of the brazilian villages or cottages nor the stadiums that you have already built. I have 30 neighbours and the ones tha i can,t see their names (most of them appeared just us username) neither can i see the buildings they have already built with the update: so, impossible to collect anything. Does Anyone has the same problem?

Frederica007

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thought it was just me. I checked people out before I could collect and found loads. when I went back one site had two villas and I found nothing elsewhere. I think null may be a bench as I don't recall collecting one but its in my inventory.

Most reactions

Latest posts