What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

MrPJay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Items and Friend requests

Im level 18. Recognize me by visiting. If u see an sideways s-shaped road, 4 circus in the middle and 3 cinemas at the bottom it should be me. I also have lots of buildings for WC-quest

Need: everything for stadium, ampermeter, laser cutter, lining plate, hull part, master plan, city model, stamp, if you dont have anythibg of them i would like normal fuel.

Have: ampermeter, laser cutter, robotic lawnmover, stapler, spare wire, power source dnd-sign, and the normal stuff

Pls add as friend: username is MrPJay

Last edited:

yanpi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been away for 36 hours and already so much to catch up on!

First of, yes there are players who havent spent a dime and are higher than level 23: I'm one of these, now lvl 28, had to make 2 weeks of savings to buy a $150.000 square of land.

Also, I'm just seeing there is an update: is it worth updating and are there new quests?
I'd rather update later on when I have more time to play if there is another countdown quest.

Thanks!!

MrPJay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes. Ned countdown quest, the world cup. Some new buildings, brazillian destinations, and extra normal quests.

Why not update?

One downside is that the zoom is higher, 75% seems like what 100% is at your version

Bah bah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been away for 36 hours and already so much to catch up on!

First of, yes there are players who havent spent a dime and are higher than level 23: I'm one of these, now lvl 28, had to make 2 weeks of savings to buy a $150.000 square of land.

Also, I'm just seeing there is an update: is it worth updating and are there new quests?
I'd rather update later on when I have more time to play if there is another countdown quest.

Thanks!!

I'm level 23 and haven't spent a dime. After the latest update I'm glad I haven't given these guys any money! I would recommend against the new update - the new super zoomed in view makes moving around your city a bit of a pain.

rickcc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The zoom is a pain. It's half size like they dropped the retina support. As a result you can no longer see much of your city and collect frequent yields quickly. Also, when you check your remaining flight status, the popover is a quarter size, I.e. zoom has gone the other way!! Amateurs.

Unfortunately, if you want to do the new quest, you have to upgrade. To be clear all flights associated with university quest no longer appear and I was only about 5 flights off collecting a star for one of them. Lots of lost progress. I know it's only one star but even so, a pain.

So I also want to establish if we can do this quest without spending. The stadium REQUIRES friend items. My gift list now includes The Video Board. I have also received some Goal Posts and also Robotic Lawnmower. However, I have not received any BENCH gifts. Can anyone on here gift them? If so, we're ok in general. If not, we have another shampoo on our hands...

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I noticed that one of the quests involves flying to Lima. I can't fly to Lima because you have to be level 19, I'm only level 17 and am unlikely to be 19 for a while. Prob shouldn't have started this quest. I don't have room for any more buildings and when I eventually get to 12,000 cash I need to upgrade my terminal. Hope I have enough electric this time!!!!!

captain flop

Muffaty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Have got my stadium but need everything for it still! If people could please add me (Muffaty) and send me robotic lawnmowers, benches, goal posts and video boards I would be extremely grateful and happy to return the favour! I am, however, still struggling to see everyone's names on my neighbours list, is anyone else?

MrPJay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I dont think you have to fly to Lima, you Could probably just fly to sao paolo and aires to complete the quest. Any1 know if this is correct?

What is the NULL that drops from guest planes?

mrcupu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The zoom is a pain. It's half size like they dropped the retina support. As a result you can no longer see much of your city and collect frequent yields quickly. Also, when you check your remaining flight status, the popover is a quarter size, I.e. zoom has gone the other way!! Amateurs.

also about the zoom trouble i realized that now i could not even see my planes on the terminal anymore (only right after login but when after i sent them away then its visible again)
since the 1st time i played weeks ago i'm trying to enjoy this game but with this zoom problem i realize it will be inconvinient if my map area became larger as my level and income growing too.....
if thats the case i think i'll sadly have to 'pending' play this game and look for other alternatives or just concentrate on my present daily games....:mad:

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Muffaty said:
Hi everyone,

Have got my stadium but need everything for it still! If people could please add me (Muffaty) and send me robotic lawnmowers, benches, goal posts and video boards I would be extremely grateful and happy to return the favour! I am, however, still struggling to see everyone's names on my neighbours list, is anyone else?

I only have 3/4 neighbours with names the rest are all called username. Tried to add you but says wrong promo-code or something along those lines. Feel free to add me if you can and if I can work out who you are or your name shows up will sent you robotic lawn mower.

captain flop

majorcain

iPF Noob
Reaction score
EstherV said:
It has just happened to me twice after upgrading that a propeller dropped something and when i clicked on it, appeared the word null and nothing has been added to my warehouse nor to my collections. Has someone had the same problem?

Yep, I had the null issue too. They just keep finding new ways to mess this game up.

As it's so difficult to work out who's who, I try to send gifts that it looks like people need, fuel, DND signs etc.

As a tip for other players, avoid upgrading your fuel terminal past level two as it's a real pain upgrading afterwards - you need 18 items dropped from flights to Rio.

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am getting null too!!!!! My other half is watching rain falling at a football stadium in Warsaw on tv and I am playing these annoyingly frustrating games on the iPad. Oh how we waste our time, am sure there must be something more constructive we should be doing but couldn't be bothered to think what :s

captain flop

Muffaty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
stewartsathome said:
I only have 3/4 neighbours with names the rest are all called username. Tried to add you but says wrong promo-code or something along those lines. Feel free to add me if you can and if I can work out who you are or your name shows up will sent you robotic lawn mower.

captain flop

Think I've managed to add you! I got that promo code message a couple of times, but just tried again with the same people and eventually it worked lol
I'd say about 3/4 of my neighbours don't have names! Not many of them at all! Very odd indeed

richie in oman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
majorcain said:
Yep, I had the null issue too. They just keep finding new ways to mess this game up.

As it's so difficult to work out who's who, I try to send gifts that it looks like people need, fuel, DND signs etc.

As a tip for other players, avoid upgrading your fuel terminal past level two as it's a real pain upgrading afterwards - you need 18 items dropped from flights to Rio.

Thanks Majorcain for this tip. I'd decided to stick at level2 anyway, as the marginal benefit of upgrading seemed doubtful and was worried about losing the terminal whilst the upgrade happened....I was just thinking about revising this view but maybe won't now!

Cheers

Richie

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Muffaty said:
Think I've managed to add you! I got that promo code message a couple of times, but just tried again with the same people and eventually it worked lol
I'd say about 3/4 of my neighbours don't have names! Not many of them at all! Very odd indeed

Yes and you have a name but I ran out of gifts for today, sorry! Will send u mower tomorrow if you still have a name. Lol!

captain flop

Most reactions

Latest posts