What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

majorcain

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bah bah said:
Hi Fish - tried adding you but I get an error message: Attention! Sorry this promo-code is not valid. Please make sure you write it right.

This game is so riddled with bugs I'm tempted to stop playing!

This game is so buggy, they could hold a Bush Tucker trial.

EstherV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
musicboxi said:
I ended up using the SPY GLASS and got 2 globes and just in time to build two universities successfully.

This was really a clever thing to do! But i was absolutely focus on finishing my hotel (in fact i still am, but i will finally made i when i pass this level, currently on level 28 and finally have 8 notes).
Now i just started the new quest. I have a brazilian village and a brazilian cottage I have just sent to all the neighbours that have started the quest a goal post as a gift ( unfirtunately i do not who they are 'cause i cannot see the usernames).
Let's see if i manage this time...

Scienidejp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Damn, I feel this game is slow.

Maybe need add friends and see how goes.lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

EstherV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HVWH said:
I've build my first stadium but to complete it I need all the stadium items. I have got a videoscreen to give and 5 Brazilian houses to collect items from.

I have just sent you a goal post (i think that might be you)

EstherV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jb2_86_uk said:
Please add me, jb2_86_uk, I am in desperate need of ampermeters and laser cutters, also any stadium items are welcome!

I am level 24 (v soon 25), all the usual goodies, willing to make trade arrangements

Happy landings!

I have just added you as well as jb_2_86_uk, bongoboy and fish but i was no able to add Bah Bah

EstherV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
EstherV said:
I have just added you as well as jb_2_86_uk, bongoboy and fish but i was no able to add Bah Bah

Sorry i meant jkllkj

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just added a few of you as found new additions are usually easy to find amongst my neighbours, but not now everyone is username and all mixed in with my existing username neighbours. So frustrating..... Sorry if I don't help you.

captain flop

EstherV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HVWH said:
Yes I've got it, thanks. I will try and sent you a screen tomorrow morning (CET). What level are you on?
Thks a lot.
I am on level 28
By the way, which are the items needed to have the stadium ready?

EstherV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It has just happened to me twice after upgrading that a propeller dropped something and when i clicked on it, appeared the word null and nothing has been added to my warehouse nor to my collections. Has someone had the same problem?

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
jb2_86_uk said:
Please add me, jb2_86_uk, I am in desperate need of ampermeters and laser cutters, also any stadium items are welcome!

I am level 24 (v soon 25), all the usual goodies, willing to make trade arrangements

Happy landings!

Yes! A neighbour with a name. Just sent u ampermeters

Oh and if u can could do with fuel supply
captain flop

jb2_86_uk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
stewartsathome said:
Yes! A neighbour with a name. Just sent u ampermeters

Oh and if u can could do with fuel supply
captain flop

Thanks captain flop, a fuel supply is on its way later today as soon as I can send gifts again!

JB

lilly2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all!

So, just updated too and yikes!!! still blanks and now the super magnified screen. Ughh! Since i assume we are all going for stadium items, i'll send mine out. I do have about 7 cottages/house if you are looking.

Going to spam GI with some more support inquiries. they had me going for a minute when the update said "fix major techinical issues".... ... uh, don't think so!

Most reactions

Latest posts