What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Another bug? Full terminal blocks possibility of collecting 'Romantic Passengers', even if there's a room for them (on red bar).

You can collect them as usual. They are just faded out as well when the normal terminal is full when they shouldn't be. Report it anyways.

You can collect them as usual. They are just faded out as well when the normal terminal is full when they shouldn't be. Report it anyways.
Heh, you're right - I must have tried to collect RP from the quest building standing too close to the standard one ;)
Thanks!

Question for multiple game players. I have added a couple Bridal Salons to Wabbitgirl and a few quest building to my other games and none of my games can see them when visiting. All of the buildings I have moved since yesterday are still in the old position also when viewing from my other games. My repair base on Rocky61 is still sitting with an exclamation mark. Everything else seems to be updating properly.....so far anyway.
Same problem here, seems they are slow in updating their database.
Now the ski resort has vanished from Trog69, that's two I've lost now!

When I visit my neighbours, the scroll bar on the right side disappears after first visit, so I have to return back to my city to visit another neighbour. It's a huge disadvantage comparing to previous version of the game. Are you also experiencing this bug?
Tapping the home button each time you visited a neighbour used to be the only way we could to do it a while ago, seems they have turned the clock back.
Is your blocked game on the iPhone and can you visit any neighbours from it?

Well at least I bring you good news!!!

Weekend code is fm228 .....and it worked again.....!!! We are on a roll, keep it up G!.

Tigasefi, I have added both your games to Bullwinkle and Tigasefi5 to Wabbitgirl2. That should be all of them now. This way I have more options to help you when I can.

Also, as well as letting us know your building needs, also add something else, duty free or flight item so if we don't have any of your building requirements, we can still send you a needed item.

Anyone else noticed that the experiance points aren't added to the total any more. I am at level 50 with 561287 points but when I land planes the total stays the same. The same goes for passengers from flights.

I hadn't noticed until you mentioned it. My games at level 50 do not increase but my game at level 35 does.

Tapping the home button each time you visited a neighbour used to be the only way we could to do it a while ago, seems they have turned the clock back.
It was a long 'while' ago, it's good I'm not the only one remembering this ;)
Is your blocked game on the iPhone and can you visit any neighbours from it?
My blocked game is on the iPad and I can visit my neighbours from it.

Last edited:
Well at least I bring you good news!!!
Weekend code is fm228 .....and it worked again.....!!! We are on a roll, keep it up G!.
The code worked as usual. Thanks again, Wabbitgirl! :)

Last edited:
TigaSefi, I have been sending you some of the items from your needs list but it hasn't changed in a couple of days. Please let me know if you have been receiving the gifts. I will hold off sending you gifts today until I hear back so I don't send you something you no longer need.....Thanks...:)

My blocked game is on the iPad and I can visit my neighbours from it.
So much for that theory, as mine's on the iPhone 4s, I thought maybe your's was too. I can't visit any IOS neighbours, which leaves me with only two to visit which is very frustrating.
It would seem that there are different degrees of blocking, does the weekend code work for you?

So much for that theory, as mine's on the iPhone 4s, I thought maybe your's was too. I can't visit any IOS neighbours, which leaves me with only two to visit which is very frustrating.
It would seem that there are different degrees of blocking, does the weekend code work for you?
My private theory is that different degrees of blocking are dependent on amount of greenies milked during Facebook bug.
Those getting greenies like crazy were instantly banned (like e.g. Janie from this forum). I got quite a big number, so my 1st game is banned from launches and gifting, although I can receive gifts and visit the neighbours. My friend - whom I invited to the game during fb bug - dig a few greenies just to expand his city. He has no access to World Map with the rest of the game working properly.
I haven't tried to use the weekend code; I'll try to use it and let you know.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back