What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

TigaSefi

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wabbitgirl, I have been unable to get near a laptop or computer to change details in my sig this weekend sorry! Full update is here:

tigasefi4

1 x glass display case , 2 x laser cutter. If none of these, then fuel hose and duty free as usual.

tigasefi5

2 x insulation, 2 x textbook, 2 x shredder, 1 x stamp, 2 x cash counter, 2 x server rack

Regarding the weekend codes, the first time I used it last Friday (6th), I did get a few time travelling telling off but 10 mins later I was able to get on with the game ok. This friday 13th, no errors have appeared yet.

Edit: Updated :)

Last edited:

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My private theory is that different degrees of blocking are dependent on amount of greenies milked during Facebook bug.
I haven't tried to use the weekend code; I'll try to use it and let you know.
My degree of being blocked seems to be on a downward spiral at the moment, but there's little point in bleating about it.
Maybe one day the situation will be reversed, I live in hope!

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My degree of being blocked seems to be on a downward spiral at the moment, but there's little point in bleating about it.
Maybe one day the situation will be reversed, I live in hope!
So do I, counting on an amnesty one day ;)
FYI: the promo code didn't work in my blocked game.

TigaSefi

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sig updated. I am finding that my own transfers between my two devices are reverting to the lowest common item in the list so fuel x 3 or 5 passengers. That may explain why it taking so long to get my items through!

Updated again. Yay! Duty Free level 3 is now completed.

Last edited:

TigaSefi

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello, sig updated and I was wondering if anyone knew when the next area expansion sale will be on ? I got enough greenies to get some more land for my flight school finally.

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello, sig updated and I was wondering if anyone knew when the next area expansion sale will be on ? I got enough greenies to get some more land for my flight school finally.
Expansion sale happens every fortnight at weekends.
I sent you two stamps @TS5 during last three days, but your sig shows that you still need one. Have you received any of them?

TigaSefi

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Rob, your gifts are coming in differently such as fuel or passengers. Not sure why. I had that problem personally when transferring specific items between my two accounts. Some time It works and sometime it doesn't. I appreciate the effort and hopefully that one time it will work :)

Thanks for the other info piece.

EDIT: RobWu , jut confirmed now, TS4 got Fuel (3) and TS5 got Passengers (5) Drat, looks like it affects everyone's gifts to me. all of Trog's gifts are either fuel/passengers. I'll just have to ride it out.

Last edited:

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Rob, your gifts are coming in differently such as fuel or passengers. Not sure why. I had that problem personally when transferring specific items between my two accounts. Some time It works and sometime it doesn't. I appreciate the effort and hopefully that one time it will work :)
I can only assume that the same thing is happening with my gifts as I have sent you several server racks over the last few days.

I have just sent you two more, one from Troglodyte and another from Troglodyte69.

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Probably old news now, but I have just noticed that you can upgrade your flight catering facilities and laundries provided you have the necessary greenies.

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm about to update my terminal to level 8 and need some items. I've just sent a Router to some of you - please resend it.

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
[…]
EDIT: RobWu , jut confirmed now, TS4 got Fuel (3) and TS5 got Passengers (5) Drat, looks like it affects everyone's gifts to me. all of Trog's gifts are either fuel/passengers. I'll just have to ride it out.
Thanks for the info. What a pity my gifts don't come through.

Last edited:

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm about to update my terminal to level 8 and need some items. I've just sent a Router to some of you - please resend it.

Rob, if I remember right, WG2 will return arcade machine. I am not sure what you will get from Rocky and Bullwinkle, so please let me know. If you can't find x-ray scanners, WG can send those in return.

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Rob, your gifts are coming in differently such as fuel or passengers.

How are my gifts coming through? I have been sending server racks, cash counter, shredder, POS terminal.... I see you no longer have cash counter in your signature so maybe these were received from WG2?

TigaSefi

iPF Novice
Reaction score
How are my gifts coming through? I have been sending server racks, cash counter, shredder, POS terminal.... I see you no longer have cash counter in your signature so maybe these were received from WG2?

Yours are fine. Rob and Trog aren't :)

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Rob, if I remember right, WG2 will return arcade machine. I am not sure what you will get from Rocky and Bullwinkle, so please let me know. If you can't find x-ray scanners, WG can send those in return.
Wabbitgirl, thank you for your kind offer. I'm already swapping routers for x-ray scanners with other friend.
Luckily Rocky61 also returns arcade machine (I could use next 3), so maybe it's better for you to get 4 routers there - at least you'll make use of them in the future?
Trog69 and Bullwinkle returned smart glass - thank you, now I have needed 4.

Most reactions