What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

TigaSefi

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. What a pity my gifts don't come through.

Keep sending the ones i need whenever possible. They will start to come through properly. Thanks. Sig updated. Saving for terminal 5 in 42,000 coins time! :)

Sent everyone from TS5, an item of duty free. I am interested to know if you definitely gotten a duty free item :)

I'll be away from my gadgets till after Saturday from tonight so I'll update then.

Last edited:

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Keep sending the ones i need whenever possible. They will start to come through properly. Thanks. Sig updated. Saving for terminal 5 in 42,000 coins time! :)
Sent everyone from TS5, an item of duty free. I am interested to know if you definitely gotten a duty free item :)
I'll be away from my gadgets till after Saturday from tonight so I'll update then.
Thanks for a fuel hose from TS4 and fuel catalyst from TS5.
I've just sent an ergonomic chair @TS4 and a stamp @TS5.

TigaSefi

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ergonomic chair received but not stamp. in fact it was a picture of a fuel catalyst so i took it then it changed to 5 passengers then it went to fuel (3). God knows what happened there.

Wabbitgirl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wabbitgirl, thank you for your kind offer. I'm already swapping routers for x-ray scanners with other friend.
Luckily Rocky61 also returns arcade machine (I could use next 3), so maybe it's better for you to get 4 routers there - at least you'll make use of them in the future?

Yes, Rocky61 will need them in the future, so send routers and he will return them to you.

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Rob, the stamp came thru :)
Great, thanks for letting me know. Do you need another one as your sig shows?

Is anyone in need of routers? I've just started the upgrade and will be able to send them only for next few days.

TigaSefi

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sig updated Rob :) i got 3 bonus greenies from signing into twitter so I've used that to get some items for the flight school to be finished.

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm sure that I'm not the only one to have noticed this, but as I don't see anyone else using it, I thought it worth a mention.

You can cheaply increase the output from your residential buildings by using items from the decorations tab. Trees, lakes and monuments give you 5% and if you have the space, the labyrinth will give you 10%. If you get it right, you can boost output from several buildings with just one tree, you can also use more than one on the same building.

Shame it doesn't work on the production buildings. Hope it's of use to someone.

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm sure that I'm not the only one to have noticed this, but as I don't see anyone else using it, I thought it worth a mention.

You can cheaply increase the output from your residential buildings by using items from the decorations tab. Trees, lakes and monuments give you 5% and if you have the space, the labyrinth will give you 10%. If you get it right, you can boost output from several buildings with just one tree, you can also use more than one on the same building.

Shame it doesn't work on the production buildings. Hope it's of use to someone.
Thanks Trog, I didn't know this, it's a useful tip.

TigaSefi

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If I send some people a text book during the next cycle, can you send it back?

TigaSefi

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks Trog, it didn't so I just have to send flights to the designated country with one plane for now. Sig updated. I have enough spare wires for now... so lots of duty free so i can get coins for my town hall upgrade.

Trog, what happening with the Trog69 account? Shall we delete it?

Last edited:

Most reactions