What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

bloobuoy1975

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well after the latest update I can now again receive gifts. Unfortunately all the gifts that you guys have sent to me over the past few weeks appear to be lost in the ether. Subsequently my stocks of Landing Lamps, Fuel Supply, Osc Beacons and flight catering have been severely depleted. I'd appreciate your help to replenish my stocks. ;-)

Also if someone has the TV panels for my Repair Base upgrade that would also be appreciated.

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well after the latest update I can now again receive gifts. Unfortunately all the gifts that you guys have sent to me over the past few weeks appear to be lost in the ether. Subsequently my stocks of Landing Lamps, Fuel Supply, Osc Beacons and flight catering have been severely depleted. I'd appreciate your help to replenish my stocks. ;-)

Also if someone has the TV panels for my Repair Base upgrade that would also be appreciated.

Any preference? Sorry don't have tv panels.

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
bloobuoy1975 said:

Catering just sent

User Fannie Fargo 32

Letgnis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Weekend gift code for 2000 coins and 3 dollar is present98.

Still need 2 stamp and 2 cash counters to finish upgrading my terminal. Will also appreciate fuel, fuel supply and passengers. Happy to gift in return.

letgnis (lvl 18)
My airport has 4 hangars stacked vertically on the right, 3 x lvl 2, 1 c lvl 3, 2 runways: one lvl 2 and one lvl 3

Last edited:

EstherV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bloobuoy1975 said:
Not really equal need for all of them, but beacons probably the most pressing at the moment.

If you acceptmeican send you beacons this morning

EstherV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bloobuoy1975 said:
Not really equal need for all of them, but beacons probably the most pressing at the moment.

Hi! If you accept me i can send youbeacons this morning

EstherV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Letgnis said:

Still need 2 stamp and 2 cash counters to finish upgrading my terminal. Will also appreciate fuel, fuel supply and passengers. Happy to gift in return.

letgnis (lvl 18)
My airport has 4 hangars stacked vertically on the right, 3 x lvl 2, 1 c lvl 3, 2 runways: one lvl 2 and one lvl 3

I have just sent you a cash counter (at least i hope it was you, pls confirm delivery)
Anyone knows what is handling wire for?anyonein need of it? I have justrealizad it appeared on my giftlist

crewman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Letgnis said:

letgnis (lvl 18)

Thank you for the code

crewman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone taken the new Thanksgiving update for iPad? Can we still finish Halloween or does it over write it?

Crewman

Sparerotties

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Halloween is still available/playable after the thanksgiving update.

As far as I have played, you will need more landing lamps, flights to Rome & London. The missions are "drip-fed" one at a time.

Sparerotties

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dano2010gs and Ewikaa, add my Android device afyrfto as friend because I can not add you. It will appear as ircro75 to you, DO NOT reply with gifts to that account from Ipad because it can not receive them. You can send me some gifts to Ipad device Ircro instead. I have some friends from whom I succesfully received gifts on that Android (popcity, Spare.ribs, Rouxbeau), which device are you using?[/QUOTE]
Irco (75),
my spare.ribs account is an ipad3, Rouxbeau is an iphone, spareribs is ipad2. Now that I know you can get them from me, I will continue to send :)
But it will not allow me to visit you on any of them.

bloobuoy1975

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you acceptmeican send you beacons this morning

I don't have any outstanding requests and when I tried to add you it said invalid promo code, so I'm pretty sure we must already be neighbours. I have 7 hangers and 5 coal mines in my airport section with a runway 3 and 5.

Cheers

Most reactions

Latest posts