What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
TomekOla said:
My gift's list:
Frenetta -flight catering,
JBG364 - beacon,
Jimghjj - flight catering,
Jaka102 - Layden jar,
Super123 - fuel supply.

Any changes in gifts in the evening?

I need the most smoke detector and defroster. Different things in signature.

Thx,
OlaTomek

Thank you! I can't see all the things in your signature to see what you need. I don't have smoke detector or defroster. What else do you need?

User Fannie Fargo 32

TomekOla

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you! I can't see all the things in your signature to see what you need. I don't have smoke detector or defroster. What else do you need?

User Fannie Fargo 32

My signature

HAVE: Land. Lamp, Projector, Do Not Dist. Sign, Powerful Radio Trans.,Textbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Addict., Drill Machine, Addit. Radar, Smoke Detect., Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Land. Gear, Oscil. Beacon, Flight Cater., Packag. Mach., Nav Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propel., Deicer, Air Vent Filter.
NEED: Defroster, Smoke Detector, Oscil. Beacon, Additional Radar, DNS Sign, All-incl. Bracelet.

Pls send sth from list.

Thx,
OlaTomek

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Letgnis said:
Weekend gift code for 2000 coins and 3 dollar is present98.

Still need 2 stamp and 2 cash counters to finish upgrading my terminal. Will also appreciate fuel, fuel supply and passengers. Happy to gift in return.

letgnis (lvl 18)
My airport has 4 hangars stacked vertically on the right, 3 x lvl 2, 1 c lvl 3, 2 runways: one lvl 2 and one lvl 3

Cash counter sent.

User Fannie Fargo 32

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
TomekOla said:
My signature

HAVE: Land. Lamp, Projector, Do Not Dist. Sign, Powerful Radio Trans.,Textbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Addict., Drill Machine, Addit. Radar, Smoke Detect., Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Land. Gear, Oscil. Beacon, Flight Cater., Packag. Mach., Nav Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propel., Deicer, Air Vent Filter.
NEED: Defroster, Smoke Detector, Oscil. Beacon, Additional Radar, DNS Sign, All-incl. Bracelet.

Pls send sth from list.

Thx,
OlaTomek

Thanks! Will send you beacon now and add radar tonight.

User Fannie Fargo 32

hipbaker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Weekend gift code for 2000 coins and 3 dollar is present98.

Still need 2 stamp and 2 cash counters to finish upgrading my terminal. Will also appreciate fuel, fuel supply and passengers. Happy to gift in return.

letgnis (lvl 18)
My airport has 4 hangars stacked vertically on the right, 3 x lvl 2, 1 c lvl 3, 2 runways: one lvl 2 and one lvl 3

Thank you for the code! Is there just one this week? Last week, there were two.

EstherV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bloobuoy1975 said:
I don't have any outstanding requests and when I tried to add you it said invalid promo code, so I'm pretty sure we must already be neighbours. I have 7 hangers and 5 coal mines in my airport section with a runway 3 and 5.

Cheers

Strange. Your name shows up in my waiting list. Which level are you on? I will check again with your description and if you are not there i will erase your name from the waiting list and try to readd you

EstherV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jdm0101 said:
With the update I have found I don't get black waiths at neighbours anymore using the soul net bonus. Anyone else having this problem? I still need another 20 aerosols which I will never get now.

Jdm

The same halpens to me. No way to collect enough aerosols

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My gift's list:
Frenetta -flight catering,
JBG364 - beacon,
Jimghjj - flight catering,
Jaka102 - Layden jar,
Super123 - fuel supply.

Any changes in gifts in the evening?

I need the most smoke detector and defroster. Different things in signature.

Thx,
OlaTomek

I can send beacons or additional radar - any preference?

Sparerotties

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh Oh Oh !!!

Just spotted that after the Thanksgiving update you can now get all Hotel items - including the SHAMPOO from flights to Cyprus :)

Very Seldom and only on ipad (not iphone)

Last edited:

Ircro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TomekOla said:
I am not sure if I understand right. I sent you invite and you added me - Ircro. I sent you Deicer. I should add ircro75 too?

Thx,
OlaTomek.

Yes, you have to add ircro75 by entering friend code afyrfto
You will get defrosters from that account.

Ircro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Barbara59 said:
That's good to know although confusing that it works from ipad3 but not from ipad2, I will try again from ipad2.
Please send (to ircro75) if you have any of the following: shredder, server rack, amperemeter, smoke detector. I guess you can not send stamp and ergo chair which I need as well.

Have sent you a shredder from my ipad 3. Let me know if you get it.

Sian and David ( level 35 )[/QUOTE]

I got it :)
Please send one more tommorrow.

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ircro said:
Have sent you a shredder from my ipad 3. Let me know if you get it.

Sian and David ( level 35 )

I got it :)
Please send one more tommorrow.[/QUOTE]

If you figure out a way to send to ircro75 from iPad2 let me know!

User Fannie Fargo 32

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh Oh Oh !!!

Just spotted that after the Thanksgiving update you can now get all Hotel items - including the SHAMPOO from flights to Cyprus :)

Very Seldom and only on ipad (not iphone)

I don't see hotel items on my iPad. Who knows what's going on with GI! I've just set my expectations really low - that way I won't be disappointed when yet something else goes wrong with the game. I just wish they'd fix the username issue before releasing new missions, etc.
Jbg364

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Anyone online can remind me want they want whilst I have names, I will send now

captain flop (level 25)

Last edited:

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Jbg364 said:
I don't see hotel items on my iPad. Who knows what's going on with GI! I've just set my expectations really low - that way I won't be disappointed when yet something else goes wrong with the game. I just wish they'd fix the username issue before releasing new missions, etc.
Jbg364

Me neither

captain flop (level 25)

Most reactions

Latest posts