What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ircro said:
I have enough beacons now, please send me deicers (or catering if you can not send deicer).
And don't chase defrosters, soon there will be plenty of them. ;-)

Will send de-icers. What do you know about defrosters that we don't? I've been flying to Dubai like crazy and only have 1 so far.

User Fannie Fargo 32

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ewikaa said:
I have a signature with all I need right now, and I added the items that I can send

I never see your signature on my iPad

User Fannie Fargo 32

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
stewartsathome said:
I need landing lamps again for latest mission if anyone can gift them to me would appreciate it.

Thx

captain flop (level 25)

Switched you to landing lamps. Let me know when you want to change.

User Fannie Fargo 32

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi guys - I don't think it will matter in how you see me but I thought I should let you know that I got rid of my runway 3 and switched my runway 4 to a 5.

User Fannie Fargo 32

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have enough beacons now, please send me deicers (or catering if you can not send deicer).
And don't chase defrosters, soon there will be plenty of them. ;-)

I'll send a deicer when my day resets. BTW I picked up the last item I needed for the Great Seal (wood) from one of your Halloween shops yesterday. Thank You!

Ircro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Let's make a list for defrosters, you can just add yourself to the list:
Fannie fargo, 1 defroster sent, one to go
Dano2010gs, 3 defrosters
Ewikaa, 3 defrosters

You can add to the list if you need ergo chairs or stamps as well.

Dano2010gs and Ewikaa, add my Android device afyrfto as friend because I can not add you. It will appear as ircro75 to you, DO NOT reply with gifts to that account from Ipad because it can not receive them. You can send me some gifts to Ipad device Ircro instead. I have some friends from whom I succesfully received gifts on that Android (popcity, Spare.ribs, Rouxbeau), which device are you using?

Ircro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jbg364 said:
One for me please! You must be putting in a lot of time on your android!

I'll send it in a moment, don't add to the list.

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Me. I could use 3 of them!

I could see usernames in my waiting queue this morning but when I added you the usernames disappeared again. So you're a neighbour but I need a description of your city so I can find you. Can send any of the above except the defrosters. Any preference?

Most reactions

Latest posts