What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
bloobuoy1975 said:
Well after the latest update I can now again receive gifts. Unfortunately all the gifts that you guys have sent to me over the past few weeks appear to be lost in the ether. Subsequently my stocks of Landing Lamps, Fuel Supply, Osc Beacons and flight catering have been severely depleted. I'd appreciate your help to replenish my stocks. ;-)

Also if someone has the TV panels for my Repair Base upgrade that would also be appreciated.

Will start sending you beacons from today. Please send back. Thx

Sian and David ( level 35 )

Ewikaa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Let's make a list for defrosters, you can just add yourself to the list:
Fannie fargo, 1 defroster sent, one to go
Dano2010gs, 3 defrosters
Ewikaa, 3 defrosters

You can add to the list if you need ergo chairs or stamps as well.

Dano2010gs and Ewikaa, add my Android device afyrfto as friend because I can not add you. It will appear as ircro75 to you, DO NOT reply with gifts to that account from Ipad because it can not receive them. You can send me some gifts to Ipad device Ircro instead. I have some friends from whom I succesfully received gifts on that Android (popcity, Spare.ribs, Rouxbeau), which device are you using?

I added your android device too. I also need some ergo chairs. Thanks!!

Jdm0101

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have updated to the latest version. Although the halloween quest is still there I now longer get black waiths when visiting neighbours with soul net bonus. Impossible to get enough aerosols now

Jdm0101

iPF Noob
Reaction score
With the update I have found I don't get black waiths at neighbours anymore using the soul net bonus. Anyone else having this problem? I still need another 20 aerosols which I will never get now.

Jdm

TomekOla

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks!

I now have only one runway - level 5. And I'm at level 33 now. (Have to change my signature)
I can send DND signs to you.

Pls DND sign, Thank you. I can sent you landing lamp if you still need?

OlaTomek

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Jdm0101 said:
With the update I have found I don't get black waiths at neighbours anymore using the soul net bonus. Anyone else having this problem? I still need another 20 aerosols which I will never get now.

Jdm

Yeah me too, it's just ghosts now. I have given up with the wraiths, I still have 37 to get rid of. I am never going to have time to do it, never mind not enough aerosols!!

captain flop (level 25)

TomekOla

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My gift's list:
Frenetta -flight catering,
JBG364 - beacon,
Jimghjj - flight catering,
Jaka102 - Layden jar,
Super123 - fuel supply.

Any changes in gifts in the evening?

I need the most smoke detector and defroster. Different things in signature.

Thx,
OlaTomek

bloobuoy1975

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have updated to the latest version. Although the halloween quest is still there I now longer get black waiths when visiting neighbours with soul net bonus. Impossible to get enough aerosols now

Yep I get the same and I only have 9 Black wraiths / aerosols to find. Got plenty of soul nets though

Ircro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TomekOla said:
Pls 3!
What would you like in return?

Thx,
OlaTomek

Check my previous posts and add my android device.
I need deicers, send them to ircro ( not to ircro75).

Ircro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sparerotties said:
Dano2010gs and Ewikaa, add my Android device afyrfto as friend because I can not add you. It will appear as ircro75 to you, DO NOT reply with gifts to that account from Ipad because it can not receive them. You can send me some gifts to Ipad device Ircro instead. I have some friends from whom I succesfully received gifts on that Android (popcity, Spare.ribs, Rouxbeau), which device are you using?
Irco (75),
my spare.ribs account is an ipad3, Rouxbeau is an iphone, spareribs is ipad2. Now that I know you can get them from me, I will continue to send :)
But it will not allow me to visit you on any of them.[/QUOTE]

That's good to know although confusing that it works from ipad3 but not from ipad2, I will try again from ipad2.
Please send (to ircro75) if you have any of the following: shredder, server rack, amperemeter, smoke detector. I guess you can not send stamp and ergo chair which I need as well.

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ircro said:
Irco (75),
my spare.ribs account is an ipad3, Rouxbeau is an iphone, spareribs is ipad2. Now that I know you can get them from me, I will continue to send :)
But it will not allow me to visit you on any of them.

That's good to know although confusing that it works from ipad3 but not from ipad2, I will try again from ipad2.
Please send (to ircro75) if you have any of the following: shredder, server rack, amperemeter, smoke detector. I guess you can not send stamp and ergo chair which I need as well.[/QUOTE]

Have sent you a shredder from my ipad 3. Let me know if you get it.

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Following the recent update my daughter can now receive gifts again on her iPhone. She needs the following items

2 bracelets
3 DND signs
3 ergonomic chairs
2 smoke detectors
3 archive boxes.

She or I will gift back.

TomekOla

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Check my previous posts and add my android device.
I need deicers, send them to ircro ( not to ircro75).

I am not sure if I understand right. I sent you invite and you added me - Ircro. I sent you Deicer. I should add ircro75 too?

Thx,
OlaTomek.

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Barbara59 said:
Following the recent update my daughter can now receive gifts again on her iPhone. She needs the following items

2 bracelets
3 DND signs
3 ergonomic chairs
2 smoke detectors
3 archive boxes.

She or I will gift back.

I don't have any of those. Should I keep sending her beacons or does she need something else more?

User Fannie Fargo 32

Most reactions

Latest posts