What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Launch Requests

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I joined but don't reserve any spot for me as I can't contribute a lot.
Don't worry, our high level players have lots of places to spend the free greenies which they got some time before, specially on PEBs and power stabs from Duke. Is it not, or to make it more funny, isn't(is not) it?

MartyE

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't worry, our high level players have lots of places to spend the free greenies which they got some time before, specially on PEBs and power stabs from Duke. Is it not, or to make it more funny, isn't(is not) it?

Man I could sure use some of those extra greens, I'll keep a look out for them in the future

LtCol Rehab

iPF Novice
Reaction score

I jump in with both of my game accounts, split their contribution, you retain second place, and we're all launched!

LtCol Rehab (iPad), need 3 Mayor's portraits, 3 Laptops, Benches, Video boards, Deicers, Spare props, Osc beacons. LtColRehab2 (iPhone), need 1 Airline Rt Map, 2 headsets, 4 AI bracelets, 4 Robotic LMs

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score

I jump in with both of my game accounts, split their contribution, you retain second place, and we're all launched!

LtCol Rehab (iPad), need 3 Mayor's portraits, 3 Laptops, Benches, Video boards, Deicers, Spare props, Osc beacons. LtColRehab2 (iPhone), need 1 Airline Rt Map, 2 headsets, 4 AI bracelets, 4 Robotic LMs

Thanks for the help guys, was doing some work in the garden, came back and all done, great.

OP
Fred123thytdytdg

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just started pad 2 only me in at time of posting. Last flight before Spain so gifting could be bad for 2 weeks ...depending on level of wine ...

For AC send me what you need For tribez code is f517jes

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
True and launched bye......

For AC send me what you need For tribez code is f517jes

Have a good holiday Fred. Don't drink too much!

Sian and David (level 40) Need passengers. Receiving gifts from Pdxsk2/3, Red Dog, Ab, Fred, Trog 69, Rigby, Zim, Luke, Barstool, LtColRehab/2, Super123, Raxerx, Stig, Kalbokris, Annie, Mr Boogle, Ola. Thank you :)

Red Dog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just joined your launch. I'll stay behind you.

Wow ! That was quick I see you're behind me.... We are both way behind,
I thought I might use up some small fuel and take it slow...
But we had a hijacker, :( Adam d ...not to mention any names.......
So much for our forum rules,

Most reactions

Latest posts