What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!! still not delivered

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
12:30pm here...still nothing...can't go anywhere for lunch....eggs it is.

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, just tracked the package and...

AUSTIN, TX, US 04/03/2010 1:32 P.M. THE RECEIVER WAS UNAVAILABLE TO SIGN ON THE 1ST DELIVERY ATTEMPT. A 2ND DELIVERY ATTEMPT WILL BE MADE

WTF?? So I called UPS and told them I've been waiting by my door all day. They said there is nothing they can do, and will make another attempt on Monday. UPS was absolutley no help. Now trying to call Apple.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score

AUSTIN, TX, US 04/03/2010 1:32 P.M. THE RECEIVER WAS UNAVAILABLE TO SIGN ON THE 1ST DELIVERY ATTEMPT. A 2ND DELIVERY ATTEMPT WILL BE MADE

WTF?? So I called UPS and told them I've been waiting by my door all day. They said there is nothing they can do, and will make another attempt on Monday. UPS was absolutley no help. Now trying to call Apple.

OMG! That's 2 people that happened to....damn this is getting nerve racking!

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Wow, that really sucks. It's happened to me alot with UPS. I'm praying my 3G gets delivered by fedex. They actually had a driver turn back after they missed me. Sorry to hear that iDan.

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Whelp, Apple was no help either. They said call UPS.. Way to play the finger pointing game.

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
its 1.01.pm here on the westcoast where iam at and still nothing change in the status..

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad is late

Whelp, Apple was no help either. They said call UPS.. Way to play the finger pointing game.

Dan i cross my finger for you to receive it today, you deserve to have before all us due to the job you do for us

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
UPS, AT&T...for a smart company Apple sure makes some seriously stupid alliances!

Finnedog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I got mine at 2:30 PM Central, had lost hope!!!

Pretty neat so see big brown truck pull up

OP
G

Ghuda

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Now that really pisses me off!! I really wish these guys would get their act together.

epoche

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still Waiting

1:58 here in Green Valley, AZ. NO Brown truck yet.

Universal Package Tracking Service @ Packagetrackr says it has been in Green Valley since 10:08.

Addition posted 4/6:
Mine came about 3PM on the 3rd. UPS delivery driver said he had 40 to deliver in my area.
Got so excited to play with it didn't get back to forum to share good news. Package had Saturday delivery on large RED sticker taped to front!!!

Last edited:

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I knew all that talk about UPS coming back the same day was a bunch of bs. Sorry to hear it iDan. You of all people should have gotten yours today.

Most reactions

Latest posts