What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!! still not delivered

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It all boils down to management. If the depot is staffed by incompetent management, they will hire and train incompetents, no matter which company it is. Our FedEx and UPS are decent about getting stuff to the right location, but many of the ground FedEx comes from 60 miles away and they took a week to find my house.

From what I heard, they have to make three tries, and if they stopped at one, then I would first notify UPS as high as possible, and then Apple. They may say there is nothing they can do but I have managed to get store credit or other items from Apple when I got screwed by them or their contractors.

G

Ghuda2

This is Ghuda, my login bugged out earlier today and i had to register again.

The story here gets even weirder, about two hours after my last post, I got a call from UPS and they had a driver meet me, and one other person from my town at the local library and we both got our IPads!!

We were both shocked, and in comparing notes we were both told that the arrival was not going to happen until Monday.

So now I am sitting here in my den typing this out on my IPad, and can only hope that other people are able to get their's sooner than later.

Happy Easter everyone.:)

jeffbulet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, just tracked the package and...

AUSTIN, TX, US 04/03/2010 1:32 P.M. THE RECEIVER WAS UNAVAILABLE TO SIGN ON THE 1ST DELIVERY ATTEMPT. A 2ND DELIVERY ATTEMPT WILL BE MADE

WTF?? So I called UPS and told them I've been waiting by my door all day. They said there is nothing they can do, and will make another attempt on Monday. UPS was absolutley no help. Now trying to call Apple.

OMG! That's 2 people that happened to....damn this is getting nerve racking!

me too:mad:

LEXINGTON, KY, US 03/04/2010 9:07 THE RECEIVER WAS UNAVAILABLE TO SIGN ON THE 1ST DELIVERY ATTEMPT. A 2ND DELIVERY ATTEMPT WILL BE MADE

G

Ghuda2

Thanks everyone for the good tidings, now let's all gang up on the morons that did not get IDan and gentlefury's IPads delivered! I am fairly sure nothing can be done now, but UPS needs to pay!! AAAARRRGGGGHHHH!!

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the good tidings, now let's all gang up on the morons that did not get IDan and gentlefury's IPads delivered! I am fairly sure nothing can be done now, but UPS needs to pay!! AAAARRRGGGGHHHH!!

The apple ninjas should be sent to take care of them for the massive disrespect against iDan and gentlefury, along with the countless nameless others. In the day of the samurai, a warrior would rather fall on his sword than live with the shame. Those UPS drivers should stand in front of their trucks and let divine justice do it's bidding. Or....just wait till Monday. But if they fail on Monday...then the divine justice thing.

As a side note, I really hope my 3G comes fedex. If UPS pulls that on my 3G I would unleash the dogs of hell on them...or at least a real nasty phone call.

Last edited:
OP
G

Ghuda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ghuda is back! I thought I might loose my login for ever, thanks to the iPad forums team for sticking in there even in the face of non-delivery to keep the rest of us going, kudos to you all!

BTW, sorry for the third person ref at the beginning of my post.....

CanonicalKoi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
But it was with good reason....congrats on getting your nym back and on the delivery (finally!) of your shiny!! Are you having fun with it?

gjperera

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.gilsmethod.com
This is Ghuda, my login bugged out earlier today and i had to register again.

The story here gets even weirder, about two hours after my last post, I got a call from UPS and they had a driver meet me, and one other person from my town at the local library and we both got our IPads!!

We were both shocked, and in comparing notes we were both told that the arrival was not going to happen until Monday.

So now I am sitting here in my den typing this out on my IPad, and can only hope that other people are able to get their's sooner than later.

Happy Easter everyone.:)

Wow...that's great that they went to those lengths to get them to you...glad you finally got it...enjoy it!

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Congrats Ghuda!! Glad to have you back with an iPad in hand!

Is anyone still waiting on a WiFi model that was expecting to take delivery on Saturday?

scarlettohara1

iPF Noob
Reaction score

The apple ninjas should be sent to take care of them for the massive disrespect against iDan and gentlefury, along with the countless nameless others. In the day of the samurai, a warrior would rather fall on his sword than live with the shame. Those UPS drivers should stand in front of their trucks and let divine justice do it's bidding. Or....just wait till Monday. But if they fail on Monday...then the divine justice thing.

As a side note, I really hope my 3G comes fedex. If UPS pulls that on my 3G I would unleash the dogs of hell on them...or at least a real nasty phone call.

I agree with you Edlex....I got my iPad case today from Fed Ex...I was amazed at the size but happy to have something to carry around, even if its empty! :D

I hope they give us "WiFi + 3G ers'" more of a narrowed down date of arrival. I really need to stop checking the order status every day when I know it will not change..... until then I will enjoy my beautiful, but empty iPad case!!

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got my 2 iPad and the first comment is the device is more amazing than what i have imagin

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got my 2 iPad and the first comment is the device is more amazing than what i have imagin

Congratulations IpadOne! It's about time you got it. I think your ipad has been around the works twice already! Enjoy it.

Most reactions

Latest posts