What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prepared for shipment!

dragon499

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I ordered mine at 4:15 A.M. Eastern Standard Time. The way the Apple order pages were refreshing for me, this was the earliest that it was available. I tried to order at 4:00 A.M., however the page reported the old information that it would be available on Marc 11th. I refreshed the page constantly. I last logged in and checked my order status at 5:30 P.M. N.Y. time and saw that the status had changed from, "not yet shipped" to "prepared for shipment." Apple promised to ship within 3 to 5 business days. As long as they ship it tomorrow, they will not have been lying. They reserved the money (I can see it in pending charges) from my credit card, but have not yet billed it. This is normal and standard practice.

heaveho

iPF Noob
Reaction score
"in transit" HK means...

If your iPad 2 shipment reads "in transit" HK that means it cleared right through Lantau Island HK and is on a plane to the U.S. -- the next scan will probably be Anchorage, Alaska and you'll receive it the next day. 'In transit HK' means its already shipped through HK cargo terminal in Hong Kong next scan be show it having arrived somewhere in the U.S., then it clears customs and get puts on the next plane to the FedEx hub that serves your region. Less than 48 hours you should have your new iPad 2. Enjoy. Mine arrived today. Elegantly thin & chic is my initial reaction.

Last edited:

WordSmith

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Finally! My iPad 2, 64G, ATT , white model has shipped. Ordered 12:56 am PT on the 11th, delivery scheduled for the 22nd. This has been a helluva watch and wait. Now, there's an end to the torture.

dragon499

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It shipped - It left the Fedex facility at Shenjen China last night at a 7:13 (not sure if local or my time) My esitmated arrival date is 03/22.

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got my shipping notice this morning for my 64gig Black AT&T model, with a scheduled delivery date of the 22nd.

Fifi1992

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got my shipping confirmation this afternoon. Delivery is scheduled for march 22 nd.

Fifi1992

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On Schedule

Initiated Picked up In transit Delivered
In transit
SHENZHEN CN
Shipment Dates
Ship date Mar 17, 2011
Estimated delivery Mar 22, 2011 by 10:30 AM
Destination
TAMPA, FL

Fifi1992

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Update

It has left china.

Shipment Travel History
All shipment travel activity is displayed in local time for the location
Date/Time
Mar 17, 2011 9:37 PM
Activity
Left FedEx origin facility

Fifi1992

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Feted says I can pick up my iPad before delivery date. So If it gets here on Monday I can call fedex and have them hold it fir me

WordSmith

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fifi1992 said:
Feted says I can pick up my iPad before delivery date. So If it gets here on Monday I can call fedex and have them hold it fir me

More info, please. You can pick it up from their sort facility? At local airport? Even if it's Saturday? Can you clarify if you have more details? Inquiring minds...

Fataliya

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fifi1992 said:
On Schedule

Initiated Picked up In transit Delivered
In transit
SHENZHEN CN
Shipment Dates
Ship date Mar 17, 2011
Estimated delivery Mar 22, 2011 by 10:30 AM
Destination
TAMPA, FL

*waving from Tampa*

kmhndc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered a 64G AT&T iPad 2 on March 11 at 4:06 am EST. I finally receive my shipping email and delivery date is scheduled for March 23:)!

Most reactions

Latest posts