What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!! still not delivered

Ghuda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am outside of Seattle about 40 miles. Post your location if you like, if you are still waiting. It is 11:17am here

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
1:18 here and nothing :(

Billcoff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was on my way home about an hour ago when a UPS Worldwide truck pulled out in front of me. I followed it for about 1/2 mile until it made a right turn at the cross street before I reached my house. Haven't seen it since. :(

OP
G

Ghuda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was on my way home about an hour ago when a UPS Worldwide truck pulled out in front of me. I followed it for about 1/2 mile until it made a right turn at the cross street before I reached my house. Haven't seen it since. :(

Not suggesting that this is a viable solution, but I have chased down a UPS driver or two in my time and they were very cool about letting me sign for my package well before they reached my actual drop.

Both times it was due to a business trip and something being sent last minute from my company's home office.

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I wish I would have known it was going to come in so late in the afternoon.. I would have been at the apple store, best buy hanging out..

iWags

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still waiting here in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida.
This day is moving so slow!!!
I have spent way to much money in the APP store waiting today!
I do have about 50-60 iPad APP's downloaded though :D

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
still nothing here....I might order a pizza since I can't leave until it arrives.... :(

OP
G

Ghuda

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I promised myself I would hold off buying apps until I had the IPad in hand. I think the longer I wait, the more apps I would buy:)

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I promised myself I would hold off buying apps until I had the IPad in hand. I think the longer I wait, the more apps I would buy:)

Yea, I agree. Plus if I start buying them now I'll own the whole store by the time my 3G gets here.

iWags

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got mine! Hang in there everyone! It is worth the wait!
Syncing is taking "eternity" though...LOL :D

iWags

iPF Noob
Reaction score
UPS Driver said she had 56 iPads on her truck this morning! She said everyone has told her they have been anxiously awaiting her arrival.

Most reactions

Latest posts