What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!! still not delivered

OP
G

Ghuda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, that confirms it for me, it will absolutely not get here today according to UPS. :mad:

This emoticon does not really express the full state of frustration that I feel, but as I do not wish to offend anyone, it will have to do.

For all of you that have your IPad's and those who will get them later today, Cheers, and enjoy them.

I am going to endure this whole process again on Monday, and hopefully not whine anymore about it today.

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Ghuda, I feel your pain. I had to walk away from the computer for a while. oh well, I've waited a few months, 2 more days won't kill me.

I think my son was more disappointed then myself though :(

CanonicalKoi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am outside of Seattle about 40 miles. Post your location if you like, if you are still waiting. It is 11:17am here

Should have met me at the Southcenter store--by 9:38am, I was back in my car. And they were handing out coffee and warm Mrs. Fields chocolate chip cookies..... Sorry that UPS is being a bugger to you. :(

Just read your last post--I'm really sorry. That sucks big time.

Last edited:

jizmo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I went to my local apple store about 3:30 not expecting any to be left, and they had them in abundance.
I bought a 64g and an apple case ,but now I am agonizing about opening it thinking maybe I'd rather have a 3g
Any thoughts?

jizmo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Blows about non delivery. Kind of puts you off a bit.

I'm sure apple is none too pleased, but then again, they put up with at&t's garbage...

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got mine about an hour ago. Driver had 200 on his route. He said all driver are out until 7:00 p.m. Tonight.... Man I love my new toy

*sent from my iPad*

Aegis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine was delivered to my house at 10AM however I work on an Island and won't be home until tomorrow.. :( oh well at-least it's there..

DuluthMN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hey Edlex...

I ordered a 64GB WiFi+3G. I've been busy this last week but looking around a little on here...so we're not going to get ours until 'late April'...seeing that I am going to have to be home the day this thing arrives, do you think that Apple will narrow it down to what day in late April that might be? I've done some looking and can't find anything on a specific delivery date....

Thanks...

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Edlex...

I ordered a 64GB WiFi+3G. I've been busy this last week but looking around a little on here...so we're not going to get ours until 'late April'...seeing that I am going to have to be home the day this thing arrives, do you think that Apple will narrow it down to what day in late April that might be? I've done some looking and can't find anything on a specific delivery date....

Thanks...

Not yet but from what I've gathered could be anywhere from April 24th to May 5th. That's just what I've gathered from reading alot of posts and articles. Truth is no on knows but my feeling is we should see the "prepared for shipment" within 3 weeks tops. Time will tell but I'm here suffering with you bro.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad tracking number

Hey Edlex...

Thanks...

Not yet but from what I've gathered could be anywhere from April 24th to May 5th. That's just what I've gathered from reading alot of posts and articles. Truth is no on knows but my feeling is we should see the "prepared for shipment" within 3 weeks tops. Time will tell but I'm here suffering with you bro.

Me too i have checked almost every 15 minutes, the tracking for know when my friend receive and we he got 10 minutes after i receive an email from him with the re-expedition tracking , so now i check that one for know where is the package ... i expect it on tuesday morning in my small place

Of course my pain is shorter than you're ...

lucky me i have many thing to do for the essential accessories for iPad so that keep my mind busy

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey IpadOne, I hope you get yours soon. Curious to hear what you think. Also, what's the status on your extended battery accessory? I hope you have it ready by the time I get my 3G. By the way, do you have any plans for a folio case made of leather that inserts the ipad like apple's case?

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey IpadOne, I hope you get yours soon. Curious to hear what you think. Also, what's the status on your extended battery accessory? I hope you have it ready by the time I get my 3G. By the way, do you have any plans for a folio case made of leather that inserts the ipad like apple's case?

Eldex we have yet 4 models in that type of cover ... our plan is 60 products for iPad around end april concerning the battery everything go well

monday eve i fly to Singapore (koz in China is not safe to receive it) for get mine and i will return with them for some final testing ... i will keep you update soon

Most reactions

Latest posts