What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

zCover for iPad

mkh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just ordered the zCover bumper case for mine. Like that you can dock the iPad even with the case on, and the back is open to prevent overheating.

zCover Inc.

Attachments

• Group_1.jpg
    Group_1.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 274

brhon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That is the primary reason I am not crazy about my Apple case. I want to be able to dock it with the cover on. Let us know how it works out.

Rasputina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No offense but I find that cover quite ugly. But I hope you like it. I'm waiting for the M-Edge platform or executive cover to be released, because it's very easy to take in and out of the case. I only want a case for when I'm not using it and travel/storage.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Since I have not heard of anyone having issues with iPads getting hot, I don't see much use for the open back. Not my style, but everyone is different.

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Eh, i don't really care about the look. If it protects, water proof, thats is good for me. The design of that wasn't really good anyways. Didn't like the bumps.

Most reactions