What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put two outcover's togerther to form a single unit

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here is a question for the people here .. Someone i worked with put two case togerther to form a single unit and it allow her to be able to grip the unit as need and also allow her to protect the back area that open in the case to keep the unit back cover from beening statched up by many diff thing's that could statch or mark the back area of the ipad ..

She put the both unit's togerther with a rubber bumper unit over a clear shell back cover under the rubbertype overcover to protect the unit ..Both unit's are the clear type cover's and i never notice the unit inill today when i was handleing it and it felt like it was a good idea

The first cover is completely superlight wieght and the second part of the cover is rubbertype grip that has fringer hold's on the side's of the unit to allow the person to get a good grip on the unit when walking around with it..

Someone said it could cause some overheating ..Here is a couple of picture's of the units ..

Attachments

• kroo11887-froclr.jpg
    kroo11887-froclr.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 239
  • rug-1.jpg
    rug-1.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 249
  • kroo11887-froclr5.jpg
    kroo11887-froclr5.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 234
  • rug-2.jpg
    rug-2.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 248

Davebarrie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Overheating, really? That's impressive. I thought the iPad was foolproof, guess the fools keep getting wiser

OP
henry2

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
it works great with them put togerther for travel and carrying it around

Most reactions