What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zagg has now lost my business.. insulting customer service rep

Patrizia_NC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have tried to be patient with Zagg regarding the entire folio situation, as many of you have. I was told by a supervisor a week or so ago about the 5% discount per day it was late up to ten days.. and I had to call in for it, he even marked it on my account. I called Zagg today since it finally showed up. The rep said "Well I don't know anything about that and IF he told you that I need to put you on hold to check" the way he said it was so rude!! I told him IF??

I replied " I know what he said and you are being unprofessional." He then said "Are you having a bad day or something?? " I am sorry but this is not acceptable.. this is the second rude rep I have dealt with. I have had two that were good and the last supervisor. Now I have another supervisor on the phone who can see the notes and is starting to hem and haw about giving it to me.... then I had to go to another level who finally said he could see the notes too and then relented and is now crediting my account. This shouldn't take three people, a nasty rep and a 30 minutes.

There are many other companies out there that would gladly give me a decent CS experience that I can give my money too.

Last edited:
OP
Patrizia_NC

Patrizia_NC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want to stress it's not one or two rude reps but the poor way they have handled the entire issue

Holoshed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you contacted the CEOs office to see if they can explain why you had trouble with this situation? They have helped me before and were cool. The info for the CEO contact is on their page somewhere but usually his secretary replies. I know her email is [email protected]

Her email sig is this:
DESIRAY BUTTARS
Office of the CEO

ZAGG Inc.
3855 S 500 W STE C, SLC, UT 84115
801.839.2752 (p)
801.263.0699 (o)

Hope some of that helps.

I don't work for them or anything, just buy a lot from them.

OP
Patrizia_NC

Patrizia_NC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know why it happened. I have had a conversation with a supervisor at length before and he was the one who told me to call for the discount. The fact that twice now I have had less then helpful reps was not a thrill but it happens. But this was ridiculous especially since there were notes on the account. This is not the CS experience I would expect and if one of my staff spoke to a client that way they would be shown the door.

Most reactions

Latest posts