What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WARNING RE Zagg Products and Customer Service!!

Dan Law

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Recently purchased shields and a folio from Zagg who lied repeatedly regarding shipping dates holding in stock items without shipping instead of sending what they had. Shipping dates changed (so far) 4 times!! Items ordered and paid for on 20 March; initially the items were to ship by end of week (23 March) missing only 1 item of the 4 in the order, then slipped to the next week (27 March), then later in the next week (28/9 March) and finally to the middle of the next month (at beginning of conversation they stated absolutely by 04 Apr by end of conversation it had slipped again to 11 Apr)!!! In each case I had to call them and be placed on hold for 10 minutes. When the CSR came on, they would change their story on the whats and whys numerous times. Of course they immediately charged my card when the order originally went in weeks ago.

This appears a company that really doesn't care about its customers and trains its people to lie to get them off the phone when they complain. They always cite how informative the web site is but when one actually goes there the only info is the order is "in process" with no detail of what and why let alone when or if ever it will actually ship.

I passed up an opportunity to purchase an equivalent LogiTech product and regret doing so as they are now out of stock. It is said LogiTech has their stuff made by Zagg which may be so but then THEY have to deal with getting Zagg to stick with their committments and not the end customer - better yet I have never had an issue with LogiTech as they stick to comittments and are customer responsive. Think twice befor dealing with this company as they are at the least liars if not crooks!

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This would be more effective in the Accessories section. I am going to move it.

exile

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That sucks! Sorry to hear =/

I always figured Zagg was a pretty good company... They got to work on their quality of CSR's they hire..

Patrizia_NC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I never have had an issue with zagg. Sounds like you got a bad rep. I do buy my Zagg shields at Best Buy since they install free. But the few times I have called zagg it's been a good experience. .

Most reactions