What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Favourite Cydia Tweaks/Apps

iRager

iPF Novice
Reaction score
As the title suggests, what are your favorite cydia tweaks or apps.

It doesn't only have to be for iPad it can be for other idevices you have jail broken.

Also if you can give a little description about it this would be good as others might also be interested.

Sorry if a thread like this already exists but i couldn't find one when i searched.

If a thread like this does exist please close this one and point me to it. Thanx.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Spink10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One of the most useful tweaks for me is using lock calendar. Love having the calendar on my lock screen.

OP
iRager

iRager

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Anyone tried G Power Pro?

Basically when you hold the sleep button the standard is that you 'slide to power off'

G Power let's you also 'slide to reboot' and 'slide to respring'

Not sure how compatible it is with the iPad (iPad 2 is my first and still waiting on jb), but it works perfect on my iPhone 4

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iRager said:
Anyone tried G Power Pro?

Basically when you hold the sleep button the standard is that you 'slide to power off'

G Power let's you also 'slide to reboot' and 'slide to respring'

Not sure how compatible it is with the iPad (iPad 2 is my first and still waiting on jb), but it works perfect on my iPhone 4

I have it, works great on ipad1. G power along with Activator has enabled me to no longer need hardware buttons for anything. For gpower, I double tap the time, then it comes right up, power off, respring, or reboot. With activator, I swipe top time bar to the left, brings up multitasking bar. I swipe down, puts device to sleep. I tap and hold, brings up ifiles ;-) AND swipe top left hand corner to the right, brings up my sbsettings where I can adjust volume or brightness or whatever if needed, even respring also. No longer using hardware buttons so mines will last longer thn those with pout the same tweaks.

Top Squasher In Town: WARNING! if it's against forum rules, I don't wanna know about it!

Most reactions

Latest posts