What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your favorite cydia app / tweak?

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As the title implies, what is your favorite Cydia app or tweak? I would like to know so maybe I can check some out and get them. My favorite is ibluever. I have an unlimited data plan on my phone and I don't have a 3G iPad so with ibluever it turns my ipad into a 3G iPad. Internet everywhere. And the data on my phone is only $10 a month for unlimited. And I have verizon so pretty much 3G everywhere and it is almost faster than my Internet at home. I love it.

Lopan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love the jailbreak for one app in particular and that is Retinapad, makes all the iphone/touch apps look a whole lot better when scaled, I did try Backgrounder to tweak the multitasking, but as soon as I installed it my rotation got very laggy, prior to this even with the jailbreak I had zero lag, I uninstalled backgrounder and it was still laggy, then I noticed backgrounder also installed something called activator, I uninstalled that and was back to zero lag.

Could this be the cause of the lag everyone is seeing? sorry to go sort of off topic.

OP
graywolf

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lopan said:
I love the jailbreak for one app in particular and that is Retinapad, makes all the iphone/touch apps look a whole lot better when scaled, I did try Backgrounder to tweak the multitasking, but as soon as I installed it my rotation got very laggy, prior to this even with the jailbreak I had zero lag, I uninstalled backgrounder and it was still laggy, then I noticed backgrounder also installed something called activator, I uninstalled that and was back to zero lag.

Could this be the cause of the lag everyone is seeing? sorry to go sort of off topic.

Activator does slow the rotation a lot. I don't really change the rotation a lot though. I did use retinapad though. It works well. Full force works well too.

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is a list of tweaks running in the background of my iPAD.
These are not full applications, that are running only upon activation.
This is the closest thing to real Multi taskimg on an iPAD

5 raw keyboard
Manual spellong check
MultiTaskingGustures
PageNames
ManualCorrect
Action Menu
Activator
CyDelete
RetinaPad
Springtomize
WinterBoard
Unrestrictor

Last edited:

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mmm...
But you are getting married only once..
Meaning it's not a keeper apps:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

Whatthe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I still love iBluever. Used it on a camping trip this weekend. In the middle of the woods, but I have Internet to keep up with EA.

mikeos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do you use ibluever? No idea how to get it set up

Most reactions

Latest posts