What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wireless HP printer...do I need one?

afc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have my non-wireless HP printer connected to my airport express and, from my laptop I can print fine wirelessly. However, from my iPad I cannot.

Even though I have an Airport Express do I still need an AirPrinter printer to be able to print docs out of my IPad?

Cheers
AC

helix2000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I believe another thread shows some other ways to print but I found the easiest way was having a printer that has a wireless connection.

LosTsouL

iPF Noob
Reaction score
afc said:
Hi all,

I have my non-wireless HP printer connected to my airport express and, from my laptop I can print fine wirelessly. However, from my iPad I cannot.

Even though I have an Airport Express do I still need an AirPrinter printer to be able to print docs out of my IPad?

Cheers
AC

Look for the app called Eprint
, bacilly u launch the app surf to the site or doc/photo print. Works great with my hp wireless,not the e model. Good luck hopes this helps. Saved me $165.

qegsboy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You might like to try a piece of software called fingerprint if you have another pc or mac connected to your printer. You get a 7 day trial for free and it worked immediately allowing me to print from an iPad. The s/ware sits on the pc/mac but s visible on the IPad. I've tried a few other options and none worked!

OP
A

afc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for your replies. Will check these suggestions

Cheers
AC

Sent from my iPad

DavidGammon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not to dilute the thread but is there any Kodak printers that will conform or work with the iPad?

Most reactions