What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wireless Printer Recommendation

bdaoust

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would like to get my mother a wireless printer from her IPAD 2 for Mother's Day.

Must:

• Be easy to operate
  • Have a paper tray instead of a sheet feeder. She has a printer now (not wireless) and the sheet feeder jams paper all the time.
  • Be able to be located away from the router and not need to be plugged in via USB to print. I would think that is a given but I've heard some wireless printers still need to be USB connected.
  • Have decent print quality for emails and web pages. I don't see her printing many photos, but may want to occassionally.
  • Be able to print from Ipad 2 without a third party app.
  • Be somewhat easy to use.

Nice to have:

• SD slot to be able to print photos right from the printer. She won't care - my Dad might :p
  • A scanning function. She may want to scan in old photos, documents, etc.

My budget is around $150. Prefer one were the replacement ink isn't almost the cost of the actual printer.

Thanks in advance!

-Brian

Most reactions