What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will the iPad 3 be 3D?

Mimshacktee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think 3D is cool and all but not sure I want it on my iPad....I want longer battery life! I don't want to charge for weeks 

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mimshacktee said:
I think 3D is cool and all but not sure I want it on my iPad....I want longer battery life! I don't want to charge for weeks 

No, battery life is definitely the favourite thing for me apart from IPF of course!

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

Mynameisparrish

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I. Think we should probably be comparing it to the Nintendo 3ds. Glassless, it would appeal to more viewers. However, being part of the ten percent that can not see 3d from a 2d picture or electronic device I think it's stupid. I plan on buying a iPad 3for myself and passing my 2 on to my wife, but I'll buy another 2 if it's 3d.

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
3D sounds good. Let's not stop innovation, but if the iPad does go that way then it should have the option to turn it off. I agree that a retina display is a must. Better cameras front and back would be great, I know Apple says no-one will use the rear camera for photos....I do, mainly I take pics of work related documents. better battery life would be great but 10 hours is amazing.

Thinner, lighter, faster that motto they should not deviate from.

Widgets would be great.

A better notification system also.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

h1611161

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No 3D for me at any cost. I'd vote for retina display with more battery power, and that would be awesome, absolutely awesome

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Retina would look so incredible on the iPad. That would be way better than 3D!

FREE MY iPAD2 

martincrow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
3D sounds good, but not as good as we can use, it will eat all the battery life, and the processing will be slowed by this.

h1611161

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Exactly, that's the point. We bought the iPad for the long battery life in addition to the other great features, and I am not ready to give up a minute of battery life for the gimmick called "3D". Am sorry, that's the way I think...lol

idave23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
3D can already be tough enough on the eyes/brain. I can't imagine further aggravating that by having to focus in on a 9.5 inch tablet screen as opposed to a 36 to 60 inch widescreen TV. No thanks.

Most reactions