What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will the iPad 3 be 3D?

DM51

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wytey said:
2 iPads? one for each eye?
you still have the 10h battery life

... And a severe squint, lol.

Anyway, I want 3D, even if none of you other Luddites do, lol. It doesn't mean everything would be 3D - just the 3D films or whatever else was configured for it.

I would love to be able to watch Avatar on a plane in 3D - all those pretty blue-colored girls...

Reaction score
DM51 said:
Anyway, I want 3D, even if none of you other Luddites do, lol. It doesn't mean everything would be 3D - just the 3D films or whatever else was configured for it.

I would love to be able to watch Avatar on a plane in 3D - all those pretty blue-colored girls...

I would love 3D, if it were complete, so that not only movies are in 3D, but also the whole OS, including all apps.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh no.. Now that you mention this, it sounds about right...iPad 3/D. That would be horrible! Let's see if Apple can make the battery last 10 hours with that!!!

FREE MY iPAD2 

leey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hmm, 3D is not my expectation, retina display is OK, same here, what Im looking forward to is more memory more power and longer battery life.

nezing

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Seen,and watch 3D tv on my sisters tv,and using the glasses,although technically amazing,it leaves me feeling sick after a short period of time.If Apple release the ipad 3D?,(without glasses),I suggest they include anti-nausia tablets "within-the-box",as a lot of folks wont be happy.Leave "that" gizmo alone please,and just "upgrade" sensibly.

Neil.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
3D is a fad that has come and gone every decade since the 50's. It will fade out of favor again, and return in another 10 years.

Even without glasses the act of artificial 3D makes a lot of people nauseous...which will prevent it from every become mainstream.

Eventually it will be to a point where you just see it in front of you with no needed point of reference and it will be better that way. The reason television works is because you can just see it as a flat image...it doesn't try to fool your brain into there being dimension.

Katrina2475

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please NO!!! I suffer from migraines and all of this 3D talk scares me.

Sent from my 32 GB wifi Ipad 2

Most reactions

Latest posts