What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will the iPad 3 be 3D?

h1611161

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Vintage90 said:
For now....the competition comes from Android, and they will get there, then I guess It will be a choice between bling and function.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

The problem is that the so called competition cant get their act together. Even in the past Apple did not have any competition per se... Most of them were only imitators.... just about stealing ideas... I am basically a PC guy at work and Linux at Home except for the iPad which took the log stock and barrel of my peace times.... I am in no way an apple Fanboi... but these days you don't have much of a chance to file the tablet war. It's simply apple all the way.... the rest of them are nothing but those who leave an after teast.... schmucks!

In spite of all the teams on the windows and Andriod side gunning for Apple share, all they have is water guns, not a decent bullet....

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In 2 years time the playing field will be level in terms of function. In terms of appearance and apps .....hmmmm

Most reactions

Latest posts