What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will iPad GM expire?

karkooshy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
cybershares.forumotion.com
I'm sorry if this has already been explained/discussed in another thread (I did have a look around and didn't find anything).

I had been registered as an apple developer for a long time... but I failed to learn the languages required to create a running app xD
Nonetheless, I found out that Apple has been releasing Beta versions for their highly anticipate iOS4.2. I waited for the GM.
Now that the GM is out... I was wondering wether it would expire?
i.e. do GMs expire... isn't it just the betas that expire? xP

I'm using GM and I am have NO problems with it on my iPad. Wifi is brilliant (even better than 3.2.2) and I love the new features :)

If the GM expires I'm also assuming the public version of iOS4.2 would be out by then... :confused:

Thank you in advance :)

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can you imagine the fallout if the the "GM" version expired before iOS 4.2 went public? I just don't see it happening.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gee Marie... what a pal! You would owe me so much pineapple pizza (with lite sauce, of course!) if you did that to me!

iwhat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That would save me another 549MB download as my internet is limited to 3GB and I only get kind of 1.5GB download and rest is beyond my knowledge.

Thanks

StarLog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iWhat,

Are you on dialup.?

Come on move to the 21st century.

Frezing Phoenix

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No bud it doesnt but the Gold that was released a few weeks back does indeed suffer from a WIFI bug so make sure to download another GM called 4.2 8C134b

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

iwhat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iWhat,

Are you on dialup.?

Come on move to the 21st century.
Sorry pal,it is often not what it seems to be. I am in 21st century in everything else,but the internet,nah its that way here. To be precise, our country overpriced the internet and yet the best connection that you can get for the hightest price is a broadband with 256kbps :) The better ones like 512kbps requires you to be a government official or some multinational company guy in both subscribing and paying. So even if I want to,I can't move on to 21st century unless the government does something about it.

And my internet isn't dialup though it is that,its just Internet sharing from my cellphone which gives me 3GB plan with max 21KB/s permonth for only 29.99USD+(Vat 15%)

What a life I am having here,you can't even imagine :)

Most reactions

Latest posts