What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will AL come back?

subhanallah506

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Roster for both AL and NL teams looks great. AL has been leading with the amount of wins over NL but in last two years AL has not been able to experience win. Will this be the case this years well? What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there,

I have moved this thread into our Off Topic section. Please avoid posting external links in your posts. Since you are new here have a look at some great information that will help you in future posts, Forum Rules, Help and Info.

Now that we have taken care of that we can have a great conversation. I live for baseball, currently I am watching the pre game on MLB Network and can't wait for the game tonight. I am going to say the tide will turn back in favor of the AL tonight. They simply have the power in their lineup, plus they have Verlander starting. It should be a good game.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there,

I have moved this thread into our Off Topic section. Please avoid posting external links in your posts. Since you are new here have a look at some great information that will help you in future posts, Forum Rules, Help and Info.

Now that we have taken care of that we can have a great conversation. I live for baseball, currently I am watching the pre game on MLB Network and can't wait for the game tonight. I am going to say the tide will turn back in favor of the AL tonight. They simply have the power in their lineup, plus they have Verlander starting. It should be a good game.

+ 1 for Verlander!!! Our beloved Detroit Tiger!! :)

idave23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't really have a horse in the race tonight as home-field for the World Series won't matter until 2014 when the Cubs are finally back in it.:D

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't really have a horse in the race tonight as home-field for the World Series won't matter until 2014 when the Cubs are finally back in it.:D

Lol, hang in there. Theo turned Boston around so there is hope for the Cubs. Looks like I may be quite wrong in my prediction. 5 runs in the first off Verlander, that is just crazy.

idave23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
He seemed to take it pretty well. He's a tough, classy pro. Definitely an out-of-character outing for him.

Most reactions