What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why Didn't You Jailbreak?

KaiHD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
An interesting counter to @Graywolf's thread. This thread focuses on the reasons why people prefer to use stock iOS, instead of jailbreaking it. Discuss.

As an example, I have tried jailbreaking before. I got it when I had my first iOS device- an iPhone 3GS (jailbroken). I had a few weeks (like 2+ months) to try the thing, and you know what? I felt it didn't really suit me. So I reverted to stock iOS. Such is my tale of being in Apple's safe, walled garden

PS. All are welcome to discuss- Jailbreakers and non-jailbreakers alike.

AdAbro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why JAILBREAK!! I mean there is a reason why apple wont recommend jail breaking! Sure you can have more freedom but your idevice will
Become slow and tend to crash. Of course you don't want that! KEEP YOUR IDEVICE CLEAN AND SAY NO TO JAILBREAKING! :)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It is too easy for me to go wrong! I have no wish to JB. I like the walled garden.

sent with love from my iPad on IPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I know! Call me a Cowardy custard but I know me and JB will never work. I love walled gardens and flowers.....

sent with love from my iPad on IPF

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AdAbro said:
Why JAILBREAK!! I mean there is a reason why apple wont recommend jail breaking! Sure you can have more freedom but your idevice will
Become slow and tend to crash. Of course you don't want that! KEEP YOUR IDEVICE CLEAN AND SAY NO TO JAILBREAKING! :)

Along the grammar path of sweet p,

No bra! You do be trippin! My pad be fine ******!
It be faster den you pad!

(look what 10 years or public school has done to me. :))

robertlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I sometimes think I'd like to jailbreak.

But I never have an easy time with things like that. Even with upgrades to other devices, I've always had a tough time.

I did root my Android phone for about 2 days, then went back to the original configuration. Tried turning it into a hotspot and it appeared to get stuck so I freaked out and reset it.

I could be convinced to go to the dark side if someone would be close by for support. And cookies. The dark side definitely has to have cookies or something similar for me to go over.

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
robertlc said:
I sometimes think I'd like to jailbreak.

But I never have an easy time with things like that. Even with upgrades to other devices, I've always had a tough time.

I did root my Android phone for about 2 days, then went back to the original configuration. Tried turning it into a hotspot and it appeared to get stuck so I freaked out and reset it.

I could be convinced to go to the dark side if someone would be close by for support. And cookies. The dark side definitely has to have cookies or something similar for me to go over.

MARIE!!!!!!!!!! He will come to the dark side if we have cookies!
Hurry up!
Bake some cookies!

:D

Diesel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad 2 works just fine for me needs in stock form.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just for you Grayson ~

come_to_the_dark_side.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts