What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's planning on buying the iPad Air2?

kidneyshot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I might be upgrading from an ipad 2 to air 2. Not sure about it yet....

Scottysize

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well, after watching the event today, I don't see a reason to trade in my OG iPad Air for an iPad Air 2. Looks like I get to save my money. :D
Wait. I forgot about the antireflective coating. That in itself gives me pause and makes me think... hummm.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I was just looking at the Apple online store, it's up and running right now.
image.jpg
Here's a screenshot I took just now.

Tweak2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For those buying the Air2, are you ordering from the Apple Store or waiting for arrival in retail stores?

dasipad2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm going to wait for the Air 2 to arrive at Verizon....then I can purchase it on their "Edge" monthly payment plan......FWIW.....Verizon is where I bought my current iPad 2....and they've been our cell carrier for MANY years (since the days of the old 3 watt analog "bag phone"!!!:D)
UPDATE: Just pre-ordered an Air 2 from Verizon......16GB Space Gray w/Wi-Fi and cellular....used the Edge payment plan to take the sting out of my wallet a bit.....
As of now.....shipping date is 10/31/14.....not in any hurry - at least, not like I was for the iPhone 6!!;)

Last edited:

jacquester

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered the 2 on the first day. Been waiting on it to upgrade from the 4. Mainly for the additional space and weight loss. Hopefully will have it in 2 days. Wife's getting the iPads 4 to share with my daughter. Now gotta wait for the cases to come out which is annoying cause I'm traveling next week

johnnya2k14

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After THREE YEARS with my iPad 2...yes, the time has come. (Will be trading my 32gb in for the 64gb Air 2 at the Lenox Square (Atlanta) Apple Store pretty soon)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Scottysize

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So what the heck is my problem? I watched the keynote and saw that there wasn't enough difference for me to upgrade from my Air. Then I went on the site and remembered that it had the anti-glare screen, which I really wanted and it was a $100 cheaper than my Air was, so guess what? I ordered one. WHY?!?! There's nothing wrong with my current iPad Air. Nothing. It's a great device. Love it. But somewhere in this distorted mind of mine I decided that I just had to have a new iPad Air 2 with anti-glare screen. I thought about putting an anti-glare screen protector on my iPad, but I hate screen protectors. I don't even use one on my iPhone. So, yes, I ordered a stupid iPad Air 2. (Space Grey 128GB w/Cellular)

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Uh oh!

You've caught the Apple upgrade fever! :D

No cure for it ... so just enjoy the new Air2 when it arrives. Of course, you'll have to tell us a-l-l about it when you get it.

Marilyn

Scottysize

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm aware that I have a sickness, but I thought I had it under control. You know. The first step is admitting that you have a problem. I have no idea what step two is...

Most reactions

Latest posts