What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will be the first to download iOS5?

Milliebert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Connect the ipad, open itunes, click on help, check for updates, and wait. It should start to do something x

kathrsa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
South Africa here - downloading as we speak onto my Touch. 760 Meg download...says it will take 5 hours ;-( we are having problems with the Seacom Cable here with bandwidth

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can someone please help me download this?
Connect your iPad to your computer. Click on your device in the left-hand column in iTunes (if it doesn't come up immediately). On the summary page click on "Check for Update". Click "Okay" on the following screens and the update will begin downloading. Sit back and relax! :)

Milliebert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
172 0f 707 with 33 remaining! Now would you all cancel your downloads so I get to play quicker??? :D

Elliern

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can someone who is getting the download please share how they are doing it? I have nothing showing yet on iTunes, pc or iPad 2. What do I need to do? Obviously I missed something.
Thanks

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sync to laptop and press the update button. Ignore the date it says on there. It should start you off.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm doing lion update and its saying 2hrs,unbelievable??????

Most reactions