What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is getting their 3 first?!

Vulcan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad .. iPaidNoSalesTax

Two ipads are arriving tomorrow. I had Fedex hold it at their local office for pick up at 9am. But I am going to pay a hefty sales tax.

So just got off the phone w/ MacMall ... paid $499 + $0 tax + Free Shipping. Arrives in 2 business days (TN -> SC).

Should I open the one that comes tomorrow ?

johnml

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got my email notifying me my iPad has shipped from China - only a week to go. I should have tried a store but had a hell of a time with the first gen iPad in store. I'd call to verify they had some in stock only to arrive to find out they sold out.

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
anyone else have a fear of staying up late with excitement only to sleep through the delivery guy knocking at the door in the morning?

eddragon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
NOT ME.. I made sure the door bell works, will check it out in the morning again, and left a note for UPS... Please ring the bell and knock on the door

jags

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Congrats to all the New Ipad owners, I live west coast, So I think i will be getting it late compared to other guys in Australia and East Coast. I will be waiting for the UPS guys to knowck my door at around 11.00 AM :)

iplumb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iplumb said:
Just picked up a black 16 Gb at Walmart (ashamed) in Lansing MI. It was one of ten, Im Not gonna open it until I see if there's a 32 Gb avail at Best Buy tomorrow. My local best buy said they have allot but I can't be there when they open.

so hard not to open this thing. I need sleep though. Good luck everyone.

jags

iPF Noob
Reaction score
so is the cam and other specifications(physical) such as the camera position and stuff similiar to tht of Ipad2 ?? I already got a case which fits the ipad2 perfectly. So just curious...i ordered a 16GB wi-fi White

arbor53

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jags said:
so is the cam and other specifications(physical) such as the camera position and stuff similiar to tht of Ipad2 ?? I already got a case which fits the ipad2 perfectly. So just curious...i ordered a 16GB wi-fi White

Yes my iPad 2 case fits perfect on my new iPad

minikc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still no iPad even though it was out for delivery today :(. I did get my BookBook case and it's amazing.. Just wish I had an iPad to put in it

KJSmitty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Picked up a 64gb, 4G Black iPad at a small town Walmart within 30 minutes from my house at 12:01 central time.. Only 10 available. Mixture of 16 and 64gb models only. Don't plan to open it for a few days however - but at least its been acquired. :)

Cheers

Most reactions

Latest posts