What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

>Europe< when will apple tell them prices?

Lifet1me

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I visit a few local stores with bigger apple content and also asked alot more online merchants who will sell the IPad 2 and once i ask about preorder and stuff they all tell me that they cannot start preorder cause apple diddnt gave them the pricelist yet.

Now there 2 options, first is they just told me that to get rid of me (i can say that i was NOT annoying).
Second is they tell the truth, beside they say apple forbid them to speak out things, i really dont believe everyone is following that.

So, lets say they all do right and stuff.

Does anyone know or got a good knowledge about WHEN they get the pricelist from apple? Cause thats the hour the preorder will start.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I visit a few local stores with bigger apple content and also asked alot more online merchants who will sell the IPad 2 and once i ask about preorder and stuff they all tell me that they cannot start preorder cause apple diddnt gave them the pricelist yet.

Now there 2 options, first is they just told me that to get rid of me (i can say that i was NOT annoying).
Second is they tell the truth, beside they say apple forbid them to speak out things, i really dont believe everyone is following that.

So, lets say they all do right and stuff.

Does anyone know or got a good knowledge about WHEN they get the pricelist from apple? Cause thats the hour the preorder will start.

There have been several reports in the press stating that Apple will not release the non-US iPad2 price until the launch. Speculation has been that this is so that it minimises damage to iPad1 sales prior to the launch of the iPad2. But I entirely agree that it's very frustrating!!

Tim
Scotland

joomakramjutt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
a friend told me they said a bunch of apple prices were going to go down, and the iphone already did, but did they say when ipod touches.

Most reactions

Latest posts