What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is getting their 3 first?!

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Very nice indeed! I really can't tell the difference just on screens, brighter, fuller color maybe. I've got to get some video and have a look at that.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
kitkat3709 said:
Do you mean weight-wise?

Sent from my iPad2 32 3G Black :)

Weight wise, I don't feel any difference at all. They look identical, when holding they feel the same, but if you hold them together you can feel the 3 is deeper but not by much.

kayroll

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Weight wise, I don't feel any difference at all. They look identical, when holding they feel the same, but if you hold them together you can feel the 3 is deeper but not by much.

Please post the picture once u got the video.....really need to know how great the retina....if not just maintain with Ipad 2 :)

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's my daughters, I'm having a tough time just getting hold of it. Will suggest it to her though. :)

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Side by side and looking at the end profile

image-1036545921.jpg

image-777621712.jpg

With full brightness

image-866680631.jpg

Attachments

• image-1692962883.jpg
    image-1692962883.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:

kayroll

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Your daughter is a lucky girl... thanks for sharing with us over here in the states... I have no more than 17 hours to go!!!!

Lucky u just have to wait for another 17 hour...here in our shore never know actual launching date.....:thumbsdown:

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
everythingapple said:
Your daughter is a lucky girl... thanks for sharing with us over here in the states... I have no more than 17 hours to go!!!!

My pleasure! Good luck with yours!

iplumb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just picked up a black 16 Gb at Walmart (ashamed) in Lansing MI. It was one of ten, Im Not gonna open it until I see if there's a 32 Gb avail at Best Buy tomorrow. My local best buy said they have allot but I can't be there when they open.

Last edited:
OP
exile

exile

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine arrived at the Chicago hub. 10 more hours! I could go to bed now... can't though. Too excited! What to do... what to do...

Popcorntoes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Its here in the shops in Australia. My friend got hers from Harvey Norman this morning, she was the only one there, 2 hours after the shop opened. No one else had bought one.

Most reactions

Latest posts