What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Drinks Coffee & Why

OP
AdmiralAdama

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
I'm enjoying a cup of this, this AM. Only I need it to STOP growling.
:)
AA

image-2501457252.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Kay,

If you happen to be passing through London you can try the nespresso machine in Selfridges, they have a little bar there in the basement section......if I were only a coffee drinker I'd upgrade to that machine.

After doing lots of research online yesterday I'm sticking with my Dolce Gusto as it still seems to suit me best.

The Archangel

Thanks, Gabriel. Another reason to revisit Selfridges? I've already made mental note about the cake there for the next time I'm in town, lol.

I saw nespresso machines while doing some reading on various brands. I don't drink coffee enough to lay out for a pricey machine. We've also got two carafe-style coffee makers on the countertop -- one for tea and one for coffee. So I might go for a cheap and compact one-cupper to leave at work.

jamesjohan16

iPF Noob
Reaction score
According to my personal view A cup of coffee is a prefect tool for enjoying your morning ,evening and your friends company.it's also good for the health.so A reasearch uncovered that the coffee protects your heart,diverts diabetes and Your liver loves it.

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I drink coffee but in very picky about how it's made.

Coffee, chocolate and peppermint - peppermint mocha

Sometimes I replace the peppermint with raspberry or orange extract. Quite delicious.

I can't stand plain coffee, it just tastes too bitter.

OP
AdmiralAdama

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
ardchoille said:
I drink coffee but in very picky about how it's made.

Coffee, chocolate and peppermint - peppermint mocha

Sometimes I replace the peppermint with raspberry or orange extract. Quite delicious.

I can't stand plain coffee, it just tastes too bitter.

Do you drink flavoured coffee in the morning?

AA

Sent from my iPad using iPF

mdholm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AdmiralAdama said:
Morning md. Sorry for not being generic. I'm always interested in people's fixins. Flavored creamers being .....? Have to ask because I'm straight out of the pot unadulterated.

AA

I like most of the flavors out there; you know,the ones like caramel macchiato or French vanilla. The trendy coffee house flavors. I don't necessarily dislike the taste of black coffee, or find it bitter, I just prefer it with creamer.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AdmiralAdama said:
About the most adventurous I'll get with flavored coffee is on occasion (and only after dinner) chuck 5 or 6 unsweetened chocolate chips into the cup then pour the brew over-top.

AA

Speaking of which......does eating chocolate coated coffee beans count?

image-2964531156.jpg

I love them!

The Archangel

Most reactions