What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which case you prefer?

DianySuazo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the 4S 64gb, with an Otterbox Defender Series case(i never use the holster), & havent had any problems with the phone overheating,
Honestly, I don't believe that at all.
I use a similar case on my last phone, & prefer the Defender series.
They are extremely good for protection, they can't be beat...

ziffos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My recommendation has got to be Yoobao Executive Leather - stunning

I have had Yoobao for my iPad1, 2 and now 3 and they are great.

jpreider

iPF Noob
Reaction score
just bought Targus: It's excellent; has many good options for different angle (secure) support + rotating ring allowing for supported verticle view...best case i've seen and this, after purchasing and tossing 2 others...one being the front and back made-for-iPad 3 as the support system was terrible. When shopping (BestBuy) be attentive as there are MANY Targus look alike choices. Threw away the box so can't be specific re. name: model # is THZ15602US-51.

Last edited:

NickyD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just get a decent plastic/silicon transparent back case and pair it with a smartcover. It's a little on the heavy side but quite nice and you'll use it a lot.

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I prefer using no case. I did buy a clear plastic rear cover to keep the heat (iPad3) off my lap and protect the aluminum from scratches, but I don't see the point in covering the glass. When I take the iPad out of the house, it zips into a padded nylon bag with both a handle and a shoulder strap.

milliHelen: amount of beauty required to launch one ship.

Last edited:

pmstirling

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got the Poetic clear plastic back cover off Amazon for US$8. Looks good, the personalized engraving shows through well and the cover fits perfectly without adding too much bulk. Highly recommended.

For the screen I ordered a smart cover with the iPad, it's great but frankly a ripoff at $40! You can get an aftermarket one on Amazon for under $10 although I don't know how good they are.

No screen protector, I try to be careful and have had no problems so far. Might get one to reduce glare though.

I use a neoprene slipcase when travelling for extra protection in my luggage. It's the case that came with my netbook so didn't cost anything!

Patrick

Most reactions

Latest posts