What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where to find a cheap iPad?

Robinson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been looking round at iPads since before they came out, I really want one. Is there any way of getting a cheaper one? They are so expensive in the UK! Any suggestions please?

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wait until the 2nd generation comes out (and who knows when that will be???) and surely there will be lots of people selling their 1st generation iPads. Other than that, there is no guarantee in life that you will get what you want for what you want to pay for it.

You could always apply to be on this show: BBC - Be on a show - Cash in the Attic

Certainly you have some things laying around the house that you don't need any more?

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are there any of those pay per bid "auction" sites like QuiBid available? I think od them more like a lottery than an auction, but the sites claim to sell ipads at bargain prices.

Anfield800

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please don't think I'm rubbing it in but I won mine, it's due tomorrow. There are quite a lot of online competitions at the moment, do a search and see what you can find.

AVService

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have found a few cheap on Craigslist here.
They are starting to show up.

Good Luck

Most reactions

Latest posts