What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

can not find ipad anywhere!

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
His location is CA...I doubt he's going to fly to Chicago on the off chance that they might have one just sitting in this particular store.

OP
T

thedunn805

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i called the apple store and reserved one on the next shipment, they kept denying that you could actually do that until i talked to the right person haha

OP
T

thedunn805

iPF Noob
Reaction score
well until i actually had enough money to purchase an iPad they seemed to always be in stock haha

maryinredding

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was at Best Buy here in Redding CA on Friday and they had a whole bunch of them in their bin. They will even hold one for you until you can pick it up.

Wendychic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would say to order online, save yourself the trouble. It might take a few weeks but you won't be pulling your hair out.

jkhonea

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
None around Atlanta anywhere. Apple Stores or Best Buys. Finally broke down and ordered online yesterday. Process cleared today. Showing it will ship July 6th. Hoping there's a chance it might ship earlier.

MikeNY911

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had success at Best Buy by using their website to check store inventory. Checked every hour for a couple days all over the NYC area and sure enough, they showed up at a store an hour away. Called ahead and asked them to hang on to a 32g 3g for me. Very friendly and helpful staff had mine waiting when I got there with some accessories to look at. Good luck!

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They have sold 3 million in 80 days, 1 million in the last three weeks. Some areas are going to be low in stock at times. You would think that the release of the iPhone 4 would slow things down, but it does not appear to be the case. I have to wonder how much stock they will be able to build up when the holiday shopping season hits.

y2kgtp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered on the 10th, they are due in on the 25th. 15 Days.....not too bad, just over 2 weeks.

Most reactions

Latest posts