What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where is the log in screen of iCloud

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You can't directly access iCloud from the iPad. Pretty much all iCloud activity on the iPad is controlled through the apps and/or settings. You need to go to iCloud.com on a computer. Even if you try and fool the site by using a browser on the iPad that pretends to be a desktop browser. Not because it won't try, but because the site won't work.

You can not delete individual pictures form the PhotoStream. That's what I assume you are trying to do. Instead all you can do is reset the entire stream, removing all photos from it.

To do that, once you are logged into iCloud.com, click on your name at the top right of the screen (you won't see if it you have any of the web apps open). A control window will appear. Tap on Advanced and Reset Photo Stream.

I haven't found a way to reset the photo stream from the iPad. It seems to be an oversight on Apples part.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Not silly. It should be possible.

One of the big tailing points of iOS 5 and iCloud was that it would free you from needing a computer with your iPad. If you can't manage all aspects of iCloud from the iPad, that's an oversight on Apples part. With a bit of luck they will put a photostream reset option in Settings (somewhere) soon.

Or better yet, allow management of the entire stream, including deleting pictures and manually adding them.

Ncaissie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They need to add photostream management to the photo app.

billfed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK I understand I can't directly access iCloud from my iPad yet I believe I saw a friend logged into his iCloud on his iPad to
show me some pictures stored in the cloud. I can't reach him for a few weeks and wanted to look at some of my pictures on
my iPad2. Could you help me with this project?

Thanks.

Bill

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
OK I understand I can't directly access iCloud from my iPad yet I believe I saw a friend logged into his iCloud on his iPad to
show me some pictures stored in the cloud. I can't reach him for a few weeks and wanted to look at some of my pictures on
my iPad2. Could you help me with this project?

Thanks.

Bill

Hi Bill: Make sure that your your photostream is "on."

To do this go to ipad settings/iCloud/Photostream-turn on.

I am thinking that is what you are asking. Also, see this: http://www.ipadforums.net/apple-ipa...oud-set-up-guide-help-you-get-up-running.html

Balfour

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just bought myself the new iPad Air. I took a lot of pictures and a few recordings of my birthday yesterday and I made a mistake to import them to my computer and at the same time delete them from my iPad, is there a possibility to put them back from my PC to my iPad? I already put them in the upload folder of iCloud on my PC, so can I access them on my pad now or did I do something wrong?
I hope someone can help me
Kind regards
Balouke

Most reactions

Latest posts