What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where in the World

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Any clue Pls [emoji4]
You can find it in a lake. It's the fourth-largest of it's kind in the world.
Here's a different picture:
image.jpg

GDsunshine

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I based my search to what have you written here. I've searched .. Formerly one of the four largest lakes in the world the Aral Sea . Location Kazakhstan -Uzbekistan Central Asia. Hope I'm correct [emoji22][emoji22][emoji22]

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I based my search to what have you written here. I've searched .. Formerly one of the four largest lakes in the world the Aral Sea . Location Kazakhstan -Uzbekistan Central Asia. Hope I'm correct [emoji22][emoji22][emoji22]
That's not right, sorry!

Here's another hint:
The island is the fourth-largest lake-bound island in the world. The lake is in Siberia.

GDsunshine

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Absolutely right! :):)
You're the next to post a challenge. :)

[emoji24][emoji33][emoji24]it took me like hours hahahaha finally got you!!! [emoji4]Hmmmnnn ok now it's my turn haha[emoji5]️

GDsunshine

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This photo was taken 5 yrs ago... With my camera.. It's very easy... Where is this place? And the name of this huge building.....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415561825.866878.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415561841.933489.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts