What's new

Where in the World

What is this and where would you find it.
image.webp
 
It's the Millenium Scultpure, set on the Meridian line in London.
 
What is this, what is it called and where can you find it?
image.webp

Wikipedia
 
Last edited:
That was quick! Of course it's right. Back to you.
 
It's BETASOM, a submarine base, established during WW II, at Bordeaux, France.
 
Correct Johanna. The sign I blurred out was a direct giveaway, here's the original.
image.webp

Yours is the challenge.
 
Last edited:
Thank you, Robert! I can't monitor a challenge for the next hours. It's opened to anyone.
 
I'm asking for the name and location of this site. When was it mentioned for the first time, and what is it?
image.webp

Wikipedia
 
A known Roman Emperor resided here for a few years.

Here's a different view, also from Wikipedia:
image.webp

This photo wasn't taken recently. The area looks different now.
 
That's it. :) I already thought that no one can find it, when I know the location. o_O

One question isn't answered yet: when was it mentioned for the first time? It's there in the link...
 
The first mention of Carnutum occurred during the reign of Augustus in 6 A.D.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom