What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When worlds collide...

john

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
en.wikipedia.org
Today using my laptop I realized the iPad has cross wired my brain!

While typing on my laptop I reached up and touched the screen to place the curser at a different place on my document.

Similarly Ive been typing on my iPad next to my desktop and reached up for my mouse or other keyboard. Is anyone else noticing residual confusion?

Regards,

harv2000

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A setup that will really twist someone will be the Lenovo U1 Hybrid coming out at the end of this month. Screen, when docked is a windows 7 based typical laptop. You can undock the screen, and when you do that, the screen becomes a Linux based touchpad machine.

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A setup that will really twist someone will be the Lenovo U1 Hybrid coming out at the end of this month. Screen, when docked is a windows 7 based typical laptop. You can undock the screen, and when you do that, the screen becomes a Linux based touchpad machine.

That seems pointless

kheldour

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I already had similar experiences, while I was working on my MacBook Pro, I tried to use gestures on the screen.......iPad infected....

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'd say I find myself reaching up to touch my PC screen, but it's a touchscreen, so I guess that doesn't count! :)

Itzxdjx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah I keep finding myself doing iPad gestures on my nexus one like the magnify glass, double tap to select. Most times I forget I'm on my iPad and i proceed to look for it while I am watching a episode LOST. iPad infected also!

Most reactions

Latest posts